IX. Weddings

October 19th 2020

Weddings.

Weddings was one of the memories that did actually turn out good for both Harry and Cam.

Where they both said their vows in the rainy day.

They both had a smile on their face and although her mom wasn't there and them getting married was kind of a one way thing, they were both still in love.

They were still Cam and Harry.

And all they could say was love you.

Now they both try to say anything but that.

But today wasn't about them and Camila tried to keep her focus only on Lisa as gave her multiple to pep talks and convincing her to not make a run for it.

And helped her get ready in the hotel filled with people and chaos and mess.

But it was a good day today.

Her best friend was smiling and in love.

And she hoped it lasted.

"You'll be fine," Cam said to Lisa. The same words she said to her when she was getting married on the rainy day.

But today it was sunny and the skies were bright

and everything would be okay.

"I've never been so nervous," Lisa said with a shaky breath. "And the baby won't stop kicking," she grumbled in frustration.

Cam laughed and kissed her on the cheek. "You look beautiful. Better than anyone I've seen."

"Thank you."

And ironically it's been over over a month since Harry would try and prove himself to her. To prove that he loved her, to prove that their love was worth saving.

But none of that seemed to mention that the time was up.

Not when she was staring to fall for him again, not when she knew she would regret her decision if she thought about it.

So she didn't.

Not today.

It was her best friends wedding and she had a smile on her face and she was eating and there wasn't really days where she would do anything but eat and days where she couldn't do anything but eat.

Because Harry has shown her so much love within this month, the subtle compliments

the intimate moments without being so intimate.

The loving stares.

Doing their art under the tree.

Something she thought was actually good as she got her muse back.

And there was love in her art and art in her love.

However it was still a mess.

Lisa finished getting ready, heading to leave out with the rest of her bridesmaids, Cam telling her that she would be there in a half hour as Harry told her to wait for him.

"You'll be okay?" Lisa asked before leaving but Cam nodded her head and smiled.

"Yes of course. I'll be there soon alright, don't get married without me."

Love.

It's very delicate.

Something Cam so desperately needed.

There was suddenly a knock on the door, ten minutes or so, Cam shaking away her thoughts of doubts before opening it.

She deserved happiness.