IV. Mess

September 20th 2020

It's been five days after they talked underneath the oak tree.

It's been five days since they realized that they might never be okay.

Camila already lost hope before it really began because when they went under the tree too many memories came back as if they happened yesterday and it didn't help that Harry remembered every single detail about her and it didn't really help that she told him that he took away her happiness.

It was a big mess.

A mess however that Harry was willing to fix if she could take him back.

But there was only twenty five days.

Time would soon run out.

But a lot can happen in those days.

So as Harry walked around his gallery filled with pictures that looked like her and represented her, he couldn't help but think of her.

While Cam went to the tree to take pictures of the little things that didn't really seem to matter but it was good to start somewhere.

Camila didn't really think that Harry taking her to the tree was a good idea but perhaps it was as she slowly started to gain inspiration.

"You're taking pictures," Lisa commented.

"How did you know I was here?" She asked Lisa as she sat down.

"Well this was your favourite place and you haven't really gone out since you came back so I assumed you were here."

Cam gave her a small smile before quickly taking a picture of her in which she groaned. "Camila," she exclaimed. "You could've warned me at least."

"You know I like to take pictures in the moment. I hate when it's planned, it seems fake."

She then sat down beside Lisa scrolling through her pictures, deleting most of them as it didn't seem good enough like it did years ago.

When she found love in her art and art in her love.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Lisa asked as she saw her deleting them.

"They're not good enough," she mumbled wiping her eyes of unshed tears. "I'm so fucking pathetic."

And she felt like this because she thought she found some sort of motivation only to think that she wasn't good enough and would never fulfil her potential.

But she just needed to find her muse.

"No babe, they're good.. really good. It's just... it's missing something."

They were good.

It just seemed so meaningless.

"It just needs a bit of love."

As for Harry he somehow managed to paint and draw just by the hope that she would come back.

And she did.

But it was never the same as they weren't as bright and colourful compared to when they were together.

Now it was just dark and gloomy.

But somehow still beautiful.

"Mariposa?" Someone read the title of one of his works. "What does that mean?"

The group mumbled in confusion, bickering as to what the picture meant and what it represented and usually Harry would leave it to them to interpret for themselves but he couldn't help himself and stepped in.