Kingdom!

March.14.2018.Wednesday

Your POV.

I was in the guild waiting for ERZA! Like come on, I'm dying! While I was waiting, I was helping out with Mirajane and Kinana with the bar. "So, when is Erza coming! She wanted to come on a job with you, right?" Kinana said. "Yeah, She wanted cake and ran to the bakery then demanded me to wait." I pout. when I said that Erza busted the doors and gave me my chocolate cake with a heart in it, in the middle of the heart...it had 'Erza x y/n'! I gasp and kissed Erza! "ERZA! I LOVE THE HEART!" I screamed happily! "Should we get on that job with 'team Natsu'?" She giggled. "Yes! NATSU, GRAY, LUCY, HAPPY, CARLA AND WENDY! LET'S GO!" I sorta gasped for air because those were a lot of names! I handed the job to Mira, the mission was a group of bandits always stealing money from a small kingdom.

We made it to the train station! Of course Erza knocked out Natsu. I start to drift to sleep, Erza noticed and slammed my head on her chest. "You can sleep now!" She smiled! I laugh and fell asleep.

I woke up to see a small room! I got up and looked around, I was in a beautiful F/C dress! I opened the door to find a ball room! It wasn't that big but it was awesome! I walked out to see all the girls in beautiful dresses too! I ran to Wendy "Wow! You look wonderful!" I said. Then we seen Lucy and we ran to her! "So pretty!" We both said. We did that for awhile, until I seen my angel! I ran to her and kissed her passionately! "You look beautiful as well!" I smiled. She giggled and went in the middle. "Okay! We have to have a close eye on everything! See any suspicious people! Go throw them for questioning!" Erza clapped her hands and we all went out for a look out.

  While I was walking pass the women's bathroom...I felt a hand grip my arm and pulled me inside. Then I felt a passionate kiss on my lips, I would try to pull away but it goes tighter! After awhile the person pulled away, it was Erza! I gasp for air and looked at Erza "Holy shit! You scared me! I thought you were a perv!" I say nervously. She puts her arms around me "Maybe I am a little perv!" She smiled. "Haha! Okay, little perv. We should be looking around." I say sarcastically. "Fine then! We will go." She laughed. I grabbed her hand and lead her out of the bathroom. I lead her in the middle of the dance. "Shall we dance?" I held out my hand. "Yes! I would be delighted!" She grabbed my hand and we danced. Were swaying to the music on beat every time. I kept on laughing while she was dancing like a sexy demon. I loved how she spins me. I felt like I was in a movie! She then dipped me, I blushed red as her hair. I then lifted my head and kissed her. She then smiled and grabbed my waist and lifted me into the air. "E-Erza! My underwear!" I blush. She slowly put me down like a swan. We both bowed down when the song ended.

Then sadly we had to get back to work! I was looking everywhere but no suspicious activity! It was getting boring until I seen a guard that went out of the ballroom, he wasn't supposed to leave his post 'till midnight. I jumped down from the balcony and quietly followed him. After awhile I seen him heading towards the treasure room! I kept on following...then I seen him moving a big heavy crate and it revealed a hole! Some men and women start to come in! I grabbed my security lacrima to alert my team. While I was reaching for it I lifted my head and one of them was missing! Then I felt something hit my head! I fell dropping the Lacrima. "Man! I told you to watch your back! She could have recorded it!" I heard a faint voice say. Then I drifted to sleep.