The Tears of Heartbreak

I'm sorry that this story is rushed! I had a lot of babysitting and it got in the way of my writing😔

-Narrator-

The doctor closed the door behind her and sat across from Erza. She sighed and began to speak "Hello, my name is Haruna and sh-she's...FINE!" Haruna bolted up. Erza looked at the doctor that looked drunk! "Are you drunk ma'am?" Erza stood up. "N-No!! I'm not drunk!" Haruna giggled. "YOU TREATED MY GIRLFRIEND WHILE BEING DRUNK!" Erza grabbed Haruna's collar. "Oh! You look pretty!" Haruna twirls her hair. Erza threw Haruna against the floor. "You disgust me!" Erza opened the door to y/n's room, and walked in.

Haruna POV.
Mmm...I love red! She's beautiful! That dumb bimbo is her girlfriend! Yuck, what does Erza see in her!?

I pull up a love potion from my pocket...

I think I finally found someone that I love! Now, I have an excuse to use this! Wait...how am I going to make her drink it? Shit I better drink on that. BOOZE, HERE I COME!

Y/N POV.
Erza was laying beside me while I held her hand. She squeezes my hand time to time
"What's wrong Erza?" I faced her. "Nothing." She let go of my hand. I cupped her cheek "Something's up. What's wrong?" I beg. She grabs my hand from her cheek and holds it "I'm serious...nothing." She smiles. "Okay!" I got up and dressed up. We both walked out, "Want something to eat?" Erza said. "Yeah! I'm dying! I never ate at the kingdom!" I say eagerly! She laughs and brought us to a fancy restaurant. We both sat down and looked at our menu!

Haruna POV.
I sneaked around the restaurant and stole an outfit as a maid. I approached Erza's table and took their orders! Thank god she didn't look at me! I was preparing the food and took it in the bathroom. I grabbed my potion and dumped some of it into Erza's tea. I came out of the washroom and handed it to them. I ducked behind of the counter and peeked. I seen that Bimbo touching Erza's hand. Then, Erza takes the cup of tea and takes a sip.

Your POV.
I was holding Erza's hand while she takes sips of her tea. She then let's go of my hand? I brushed it off and continued to eat. After awhile of eating I bounced up, "Okay, I'll pay! You wait for me outside!" I smile. I jogged to the counter and payed. I turned around and walked outside, I seen my lovely Erza! I walked to her and kissed her. She didn't react at all, I'm going 0-100! That's a bad sign, I pulled away and continued to walk. Erza was acting really different today...Nah, she's alright! I felt like someone was following us, I look behind but nothing's there!

Erza went to her room and I went to the Guild to have a surprise for my beautiful Erza! "Okay, Mira! You got the Strawberry cake that had 'for my Blooming rose'?" I whisper to Mirajane. "Affirmative! I also got the Roses!" Mira whispered back. I grabbed the cake and roses and skipped to Erza's room. I had her keys so I slowly opened the door. "Erza...are you there?" I couldn't handle my smile. I opened the door wide!

I then seen something I wish that never happened. It was my beautiful Erza kissing my doctor that treated me. I dropped my Roses and the water splattered and the glass broke. Her cake fell on the floor. "E-Erza?" I start to tear up. She then stopped and looked at me.

Erza POV.
I was standing there kissing HARUNA! HOW THE HELL DID THIS HAPPEN!? I looked at the stuff that y/n made me. She said my name. I looked at her and pushed Haruna away. "Y/N!" I say. "H-How could you!? YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME! YOU SAID I WAS YOUR ANGEL! Y-you said th-that you would be loyal..." she cried. She then dropped to her knees, and sobbed. "y/n! I don't know what happened!" I try to explain. "Oh, so you don't know how your lips got on her!" She cried. I try to touch her but Mira was there and slapped my hand away. "I think you caused enough trouble." Mira scowled at me and took y/n away.

  I walked up to the stuff on what y/n got me. I picked up the cake that had 'For my blooming rose' I then looked at the beautiful roses she got me. I sat there in disbelief. I looked at Haruna but she was not there! Did she really ran away from her problem!! I was really mad I punched the wall, and broke some stuff here and there. I lay on my bed sobbing, thinking on how I should fix this.