Kingdom (2)

Erza POV.

  I was walking around looking for y/n to show her a chocolate cake, but I couldn't find her! I kept on looking still nothing! I alerted the team that she was missing! We all scattered around to find y/n still NOTHING! I started to get really worried so I asked every guard on where she is; NOTHING!!! I start to panic, Lucy put her hand on my shoulder "It's okay. She's tough, she can survive!" Lucy said with a smile, I got up and kept on looking. If she was okay then she would have been back by now!

Your POV.

  I woke up with chains on my hands! "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" I scream out of anger. Then a man walked up. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU TAKE ME!?" I look at him angrily. "You were going to tell! So we're talking to our boss, to see what to do with your sorry ass!" A lady walked up. "Oh, Where are we anyways?" I say out of confusion. "That's how your going to react? We just kidnapped you!" The man said out of confusion too. "Oh! So first time kidnapping! Okay, I will act like a 'Damsel in distress'!" I take a breath in and "OH NO! I NEED HELP! PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU! DON'T KILL ME!" I say sarcastically. "Okay! I'm going out the door." I broke the chains. They gasped "WHAT!?" The lady yelled. I dashed out of the room and found myself in a forest! Where in the hell did they take me!? I start to run away from them so they won't catch up. I jumped on a tree and sat there while all of them ran pass me. After awhile I finally loss them! I start to walk around to find the kingdom...nothing yet. I looked on how dirty my dress is! Jeez! I start to walk again but then I fell in a hole and sprain my ankle! Damn, just my luck! I made a vine and it landed me safely on the ground. I sat down and looked at my ankle that was swelled. Not a good day for a Ball! I sorta started to walk again. I then got scraped up with some trees, my dress was completely ruined! I start to get hungry because I haven't ate at the Ball. My night it isn't what I expected! I start to get dizzy because of all the mess I gone through! Soon or after awhile of walking like a drunk I seen pretty lights but before I got there I fell to the ground and fainted.

Gray POV.

Erza told me to ask the town if anyone saw y/n. I've been asking for awhile until a woman told me that she did spotted someone that looked rough and brought her into her house. The lady walked me to her house and then I seen y/n sleeping there! "Okay! Wake up now!" I gently slapped her face. I lifted the blanket off and I seen that she looked really rough! Her dress was torn apart and dirty, her hair was all tangled, then had a shape of cuffs around her hands, I looked at her ankle that was swelled! "When I found her, she was like this!" The lady said. "Uh...Yeah! Thank you! I will take her back!" I said. I picked her up on my back and walked out.

I walked inside of the castle and I seen Erza panicking and Lucy, Natsu trying to keep her calm. Erza spotted me...

Erza POV.
I pushed Gray aside and I held y/n in my arms. I brought her to the castle infirmary. I waited for the doctors and nurses to heal her up. Well I waited for awhile and the doctors came...