Fixing The Heart!

~Narrator~

Everyone was mad at Erza for breaking y/n's heart. Y/n would avoid Erza at all costs, she quit Team Natsu! (Bad, bad y/n! How could you!?) She would still Cry for what Erza done to her. Mira was for sure mad at Erza. She would still serve to her...but it will be last. Erza was very angry for what happened. Only Team Natsu was her friend (and you too).

After a couple of weeks, Team Natsu went somewhere? They didn't give a job to Mira, they just...left! Y/n didn't really care. Again...her joy, laughter and her spirit was taken away, for what Haruna did. She was depressed, she was debating if she should leave the guild or not. All y/n wanted was to move on, but she couldn't. It was to deep of a cut in her heart. She's thinking that if she leaves 'Fiore' she could move on. If she stayed she would have her friends but she will still dwell on the past.

Mirajane POV.
Y/n visited the guild drunk most of the time...it was sad that she still can't move on. I can't believe Erza! That rotten bitch! Y/n came to get a beer again. I poured some and gave her. After she took a sip she fell over. Ugh, that drunk! I picked her up. "Hey Kinana! I'm taking y/n home!" I say to Kinana. She nods and continued to work.

I walked out of the Guild and slowly take y/n home. I grabbed her keys from her pocket and opened it. It revealed a lot of beer bottles around and used tissues. I felt very sad for her. I lay her down at her bed and began to leave but she grabbed my hand. She pulled me beside her and twirls my hair. "I l-love y-ou." She puts on a fake smile. I moved her hand away and made her sat up. "You don't want this." I say. "Y-Yes I do!" She shot back. She then starts to tear up. She hugged me and sobbed. "W-why can't I do it!? I hate Erza b-but I can't b-bring myself to kiss another person!? I just w-want to move on!" She sobbed. I hugged her back "Soon." I say.

After she was done, she looked at me "M-Mira?" She said. I look at her concerned. "Umm...I want to leave Fairy Tail..." She said nervously. I was shocked! "Okay...I respect your decision." I say. "R-Really?" She said. "Yes, it's what you want to do. So I accept it." I start to tear up. She hugged me. "I'll visit you guys! I promise!" She starts to tear up as well. Damn Erza, look what you caused! We cried a little when we were holding each other.

~Narrator~

It was morning and y/n was packing to leave fiore. She was sad that she had to go. But she had to, she couldn't move on. Not with those memories with her Love. So she walked to Masters room and asked for her guild mark to go away. Makarov was sad as well. He's child is now going away. He was sad that he had to remove her guild mark. After the guild mark was done she walked out and looked at her (where you put it) and the fairy was gone. She teared up. She grabbed her suitcase and walked to the train station while crying. She took one look back, and continued. She bought her ticket and sat down at the bench waiting for her train.

The train came and she grabbed her suitcase and walked to the train. She took a step on the train...but she heard a voice calling her name! She looked around, she seen Natsu running to her. He looked like he was going to hurt her! She starts to run "Don't hurt me!" She ran. She then seen Gray! "What's wrong with you guys!?" She runs faster and they starting to catch up. She tried to cut them loose but they would go faster! They tackle her "let go!" Y/n starts to crawl away. Natsu and Gray hold on to dear life! "Just speak to Erza!" Natsu said. "N-no!" Y/n finally got away and ran! She bumped into someone. She stood up and seen it was Erza! She turned around but Erza grabbed her hand. She tries to get away, then Erza grabbed her collar and kissed her. After 6 seconds y/n pulled away. Then Kagura came up. Y/n looked confused, Kagura revealed Haruna. "Tell her!" Kagura yelled at Haruna. "I put a love potion on Erza." She pouts. Y/n felt so bad, she moved back in shock. She hugged Erza. "I'm sorry!" Y/n sobbed. Erza held her "I missed you!" Erza tears up. Team Natsu look at y/n and Erza, feeling proud for what they did( well sorta). Then the guild came! Makarov approached y/n "Would you like to be a Fairy again?" Makarov smiles. Y/n nods and Makarov stamps y/n again.