The Proposal!

~Narrator~
It's been months! Y/n and Erza were always having fun together. But one day, Erza was kinda being distant. She would would sometimes will not be at the guild! Y/n would plan dates and "stuff" (know what I mean😜). But Erza would turn y/n down, but when Erza said yes, she would make an excuse why she didn't come. Y/n was sad, she wanted to spend time with Erza! But she was always busy. Y/n would try to hang with Team Natsu but they made excuses; even Mirajane did too! Some of the Guild was too busy to hang with y/n. She would get lonely sometimes. She wanted to have fun but the guild was busy. She would spend most of the time with Kinana and Gramps! They were hardly busy but when they are...well you know she gets lonely again.

Your POV.
Erza came through the guilds doors and I ran to her! "Erza! Remember you promised we will meet at our room and have 'fun'When should I get ready?" I said eagerly! I was happy, because Erza agreed to have fun with me! A sweat dropped from Erza's head and that's when I knew. "Uh yeah! I'm sorry but I promised I'll meet with the council with master!" She said nervously. "Okay...whatever. I guess we can do it another time." I slumped in a chair at the bar. "I'm sorry y/n! We could do it tomorrow!" She said. "I don't know Erza! Will we do it tomorrow or will you blow me off again!?" I was a little pissed at Erza. "Look, I'm sorry! Everything is getting in the way." She grabbed my hand. I pushed her hand away "Oh whatever Erza! Just go do you dumb thing!" I stormed off into the infirmary and sat there. I was trying to calm myself down, 'cause I didn't want to be mad at Erza, she was trying her best to spend time with me.

After a couple of days, Erza never went on a date or had "fun" with me! I was really pissed! Someome knocked at my door. I jumped up and opened it. It revealed Mirajane. "What?" I say. "Erza, wants to speak with you!" Mira said with a smile. "Tell her to fuck off! I I'm not in the damn mood!" I slammed the door in her face and jumped on my bed again. I was so mad at Erza! I've tried so many times to spend time with her but she would always turn me down! Suddenly she wants to spend time with me!? I lay there thinking, until I drifted to sleep. After awhile I heard banging on my door. "LEAVE!" I yelled. They kept on going. I kept on telling them to leave but they kept on going. Then they bust through my door, it revealed Natsu, Gray and Happy! "What the hell!? You better pay for that!" I yelled at them. Happy grabbed my collar and tried to fly. I grabbed him and threw him to Natsu. "Nice try cat." I say. "Now get out!" I yelled again. Gray then froze my leg. "Gray!" I yelled at him. Natsu then grabbed my arms and Gray grabs my legs. "Are you kidding me!? Where the hell are we going!?" I struggled to get their grip off. After we left my house I finally got away! I start to run and they chased. I bumped into Mira. Mira turned into her she devil form and grabbed my collar, and dragged me while Gray and Natsu followed. "Let me go, you savages!" I struggle!

I was then thrown into a restaurant! I stood up, I noticed I was in my pj's still! I looked around to see candles and beautiful decorations (imagine, boi!). I seen Erza smiling. I slumped at her table "So now you wanna have a date." I was a little pissed. She laughed and grabbed my hand. "I'm sorry. Stuff have been getting in the way." She says. "What stuff?" I say confusingly. Erza got up and moved closer to me. "Like setting up our date..." She kneeled down. "And getting ready to become a Fiancé! Y/n, will you be a Fiancé too?" She said. I gasped, "You dummy! Is this what you've been doing the whole time!?" I start to tear up. She nods. "Of course I will become a fiancé!" I kissed her! After a long kiss we gasp for air. "I never thought I would be proposed to with my pj's!" I smile. "Would you just get your damn ring on!" She says eagerly. I put on the ring and look how it shimmers. Then the whole guild came rushing in. "You guys were watching us!?" I say nervously. "Well duh! We ain't missing a chance of a beautiful moment!" Lucy smiled.

  The whole guild partied and had fun! Master Makarov looked happy! I was happy with my Erza! After then Erza grabbed me and pulled me into a room. She kisses me passionately! We let go and she twirls my hair. "Do you wanna have 'fun'?" Erza smirked. I nod and she pulls me into the bed. I finally can spend time with my lovely Erza.