Getting Ready for The Wedding!

Sorry I rushed it again! I had a lot of homework to get through! Next time, i'm having details and not rushing it...sorry

~Narrator~
Y/n was getting ready for the wedding! They were no Bridesmaids or grooms because some people will feel left out. She was making everyone's outfits. She was really stressed out, she had to make the dresses, the suits, her dress, the plans, the music, where the wedding is, the honeymoon, mostly everything! She wanted to do it because she was once a 'maid of honor'. The guild would only help on setting it up and get their stuff on. People were worried about y/n's sleep. Y/n didn't care, she wanted make this wedding special for her Erza!

It's been 2 months. Y/n could finally get her sleep! Well because Erza forced her, like she just knocked her out and threw her in their bed. After that the guild took y/n's plans and finished the wedding!

Your POV.
Damn Erza knocked me out! I'm not a drag doll! After 3 or 5 hours, I woke up! I walked out of our room and headed to the garden where our wedding is going to be! When I got there, everything was set up! I was kinda pissed, but I was kinda okay. Mira ran to me "Hey! You like it!?" She said. "Yeah, but...I kinda wanted to help." I said a little sad. She hugged me "It's okay! You did enough! You created mostly everything! We just set it up!" Mira had a big smile. I laugh and sighed. "Okay, I guess your right! I did created you guy's dresses and suits." I blush. She laughs and continued to do touch ups on the decorations. I walked around looking to see if I could help. I seen that they didn't get the cake yet! I told Mirajane I'm getting the cake and walked to the store.

I was walking and I saw blue hair! Is that Jellal?! I quietly followed him, he still didn't show his face! After awhile...I seen it was JELLAL! That bitch will pay!

I ran to him about to punch him; but then he dodged it! "Damn you Jellal! Why the hell did you come here!?" I try to punch again, but he dodged it. He then grabs my arm "I'm not Jellal." He said. I kicked him still he dodged it! "Don't you damn lie! I know what you did! You hurt my friends and me!" I start to tear up. I then hear Mirajane running towards me. She grabbed my arms. "Y/N! He's name is Mystogen!" She tried to calm me down. "When you were gone. We found out that there was an Edolas version of Jellal!" She said. I start to calm down. After awhile I slumped on the ground, I thought what Jellal did to me. But he isn't Jellal, he Mystogen. I sat up and apologized. "I'm sorry Mystogen. I thought you were an enemy of mine." I bowed a little. He nodded and walked off. "Now, let's get that cake?" I said to Mira. Mira looked confused then smiled "You are a good at forgetting things! Okay, let's get that cake!" Mira laughs. We walked to get the cake at the bakery. I was still confused about Mystogen and Jellal. But I ignored it and continued! I was about to be with the love of my life tomorrow! I can't be sad or angry!