Happily Married!

Note: I don't know how weddings are supposed to be. So if you know just tell me so it can look more real!

~Narrator~

y/n was so excited to get married, that she couldn't help her smile! She been getting ready to walk down the aisle to have her Erza. The girls helped Erza and y/n getting ready! Erza was so happy to try on the dress that y/n made for her! Y/n was daydreaming of Erza and her getting children and having to teach them magic! Mirajane rushed in, she was in the dress that y/n made for her. She was so happy how it looked she almost ripped it. All the ladies and men have their outfits that y/n made. Mira helped y/n with her hair and makeup. After that y/n carefully put on her dress and Mira tied it!

Your POV.
I twirled around in my beautiful dress. I grabbed Mira's hands and jumped with her excitedly! She then stopped me? "You dummy, don't ruin the dress before the wedding." She had a big smile on her face. I blushed at the thought of being with the love of me my life. I then heard Kinana screaming at me "Hurry up! It's about to start in 10 minutes!" She went back to help Erza. Cha, Erza isn't even done and she tells me to hurry? Ugh that weirdo. Mira finishes with my makeup and she runs out to see if I go yet. I looked in the mirror and look how I am. I notice a rip on the sides! I try to call Mira but she's talking! "Mira...MIRA!" I yell. She turned around and walked to me with a confused look. I pull her in, "I have a rip!" I say nervously. She bowed down and looked at my dress. She gasps and ran for her sewing kit.

She came back, she bent down and tried to sew it. After awhile...It was 16 minutes! I was late! I grabbed a cloth and washed off the blood that Mira's needle did to me.

I finally get out and Makarov was waiting for me. I gave him a worried look. "Don't worry. I stalled them, they forgot how late you are." He gave me a smile. I smile back and began to walk.

I was walking down the aisle where my lovely Erza was waiting for me. I had a huge smile and she did too. I heard the music while I was walking. I made it to Erza and Makarov went to have a seat. I grabbed her hands and we held on together. "Y/n any vows?" Makao said. I looked at Erza "Erza...I didn't knew I liked girls until you came into my life. I remember the day you helped me when I was drunk. I loved it when we dance, when we kiss, mostly everything we did together. I'm glad to be your almost wife!" I say with a smile. "Erza?" Makao said. "Yes! Y/n, I didn't think you liked girls. I had a crush on you on our 3rd mission. When you confessed I was shocked. But here we are now. About to get married. I love you, and I will love to be your wife also." Erza smiled. "Erza! Would you take y/n to be you loved wife? And will you cherish and be loyal to your love?" Makao said. "I do." Erza smiled. "And y/n! Do y-" Makao was about to say it but I cut him off. "I DO!" I just realized I didn't let Makao finished and I looked away embarrassed. "Alright then! Erza, you may kiss the bride!" Makao closed the book.

Erza kissed me and we made out for a little while until The Damn cat shouted "Get a room!" Lucy kicked Happy. "Shut it Cat." She snarled. We stopped and Makarov jumped on a table "let's get this party started!" Makarov shouted. I sighed then smiled and joined in. We were having fun and most of them wrecked my outfits...I was to drunk to care and kept on partying. I was so drunk, I was talking crazy. I put my shoulder around Lucy.

Lucy POV.
Y/n put her arm around me, she smelt like booze. "Hey Lucy!" She smiles. "Hey y/n...what's up?" I say. "Nothing, I'm just waiting for Erza so we could get home!" She looks around. I push her off me "Well go find her." I say. I walk to a bench. Gray and Natsu sat beside me. "Seems some people are getting naughty." Gray smirks. I was confused and looked around. Gray pats my shoulder with his drink. I look at him and he pointed at a room. I seen Erza leading y/n into that room. I sigh. They can't go one day without something can they. I laugh, the party continues and we get drunk. Well duh, what the hell are we going to do? Talk for hours.

Book started: Mar.14.2018

Book ended: Mar.23.2018

I've ended this book forever! It was fun doing it! I'm thinking about doing a Mirajane x Fem Reader...but if you have suggestions, please tell me! So I could work on it! It can be a yaoi or yuri! It also can be a straight one! Please make SUGGESTIONS!