1

"Jimin" My best friend Taehyung calls from his car as I step out of the house. He smiles at me and I smile back. I open the door and sit in the back seat of his car.

Taehyung's boyfriend sat in the front on his phone. "Hi Jimin" He mumbles. Taehyung rolls his eyes at Jungkook and starts the car. I laugh to myself and look out the window. Taehyung was babbling to Jungkook about something and Jungkook was simply nodding along.

I decided to listen to the conversation they were having. "I have to show this new kid around. He apparently caused trouble at his old school and now he's going to ours" Taehyung says the words too fast that I almost didn't catch them. "New kid?" I mumble.

"Yeah, his name is Min Yoongi" Taehyung rolls his eyes. "I think I have him on instagram" Jungkook tilts his head and looks at his phone. He types things quickly into his phone and laughs. "I was right. As usual" He smiles.

Taehyung knudges him in the arm. I look over Jungkook's shoulder and his phone screen lights up.

A boy with light blue hair smiles. He had a black beanie on and a gray shirt. "He's kinda cute" I think out loud. "No way. Remember what happened last time? With Tony?" Taehyung snaps. I scoff and roll my eyes.

"There was nothing wrong with Tony" I snap back. This time Jungkook is the one to laugh and roll his eyes at me. "Yoongi just isn't your type. That's all" Taehyung pulls into the school parking lot.

"He can be my type" I whine. "Jimin just get over it. I said no. He's not good" Taehyung looks back at me as he parks the car. "I don't need a babysitter" I snap. I get out of the car and let out a frustrated sigh.

"Well, you are shorter then everyone else" Jungkook laughs. I elbow him in the stomach and he groans in pain.

"Namjoon and Jin will agree with me" Taehyung moves to my side. "What about Hoseok?" I glance at him. "He'll obviously agree with you. But five beats two" Taehyung smirks.

I roll my eyes and look up to see the rest of our friends walking toward us. Taehyung moves away from me and grabs Jungkook's hand.

I was used to third wheeling with them. I've been best friends with Taehyung since eighth grad and we were now juniors in high school. Jungkook and Taehyung started dating when they were sophomores.

They were a cute couple.

I smile to myself as Hoseok moves to my side. "Jimin-ah" He almost yells in my ear. "Aish Hoseok, maybe take it down a notch" I mumble. He laughs and apologizes to me and we walk through the doors of the school.

-

I began to walk to third period on my own. I had my head down and looked at my feet as I walked. I bumped into someone and quickly apologized before looking up. It was Yoongi. "It's fine" He mumbles, rubbing his head.

"Hey, I don't want to sound like the annoying new kid but can you show me where room 203 is?" Yoongi lifts an eyebrow at me and I smile, nodding. We begin to walk to the class we shared together.

"So Yoongi, What school did you go to before this?" I glance at him. "How do you know my name?" He asks awkwardly. "Oh, I uh," I pause and think of a reasoning, "Nevermind" I mumble. I run my hand through my blonde hair nervously.