5

I slowly open my eyes and look around Yoongi's room. He wasn't next to me and I frown. I sit up and smile. Me and Yoongi. Yoongi and me.

The door to his room slowly open ls and a mint haired boy walks in carrying a tray with waffles.

"I made you breakfast" Yoongk smiles at me.

"Did you really? Or did you make it for you and then saw that I was awake" I smile.

"I made it for you" He smiles at me. He sits down next to me and sets the tray on my lap.

I take a bite of the waffles and he wraps his arm around me pulling ne close to him.

I take another bite of the wafles and kace my fingers with his. The waffles were surprisingly good. Something seemed recognizable with the waffles.

I look over to him and I see that he's fully dressed. These waffles weren't Yoongi's, they were Jin's.

"My frieds are here?" I lift my head up and look at him.

"Yeah they kimd of showed up" He says awkwardly.

"How do they know where you live?" I couldn't help the annoyance rise to my voice.

"I have no idea" He shakes his head.

I literally couldn't do anything or be with Yoongi without them entering. A frown grows on my face as I shove another bite of the waffles in my mouth.

I finish the waffles and get up from the bed. "Are you upset?" Yoongi moves to my side.

"I'm fine" I run a hand through my pink hair.

I grab my clothed from the grpund and slide them on. I walk down the stairs and everyone smiles at me. I look across my friends faves and frown. Taehyung and Jungkook were the ones that I wanted to talk to.

"Where's Taehyung and Jungkook?" I look to Namjoon.

"Oh they're at Taehyung's house." Hoseok answers.

"You want to go over there maybe?" I snap.

"Jimin are you okay?" Jin tilts his head and looks at me.

"No, I'm not okay" I cross my arms and Yoongi lifts an eyebrow at me.