7

I open my eyes slowly, looking around the room.

Yoongi's chest rises and falls. I sit up in his bed and cross my arms. My teeth chatter and I stand out of the bed. My bare feet hit the cold hardwood ground.

I slowly walk out of the room. I walk slolwy down the hallway and into the piano room.

I sit down on the bench and stare at the keys.

I press one and the note rings through the room. I press another note.

"Hey" Yoongi's tired voice startles  me.

I snap my head around and he lets out a small smile. He rubs his eyes and sits down next to me on the piano bench.

"Did I wake you up?" I tiredly run my hand through my hair.

"Kinda, I felt you leave the bed and I wanted to make sure you were okay" Yoongi's voice was tired.

"I'm sorry. I'm fine, you can go back to sleep." I mumble.

"I had to get up early anyways. I have to run a few errands" Yoongi presses a key on the piano.

"What?" I turn to look at him.

"Just some stuff" he mumbles.

I roll my eyes and furrow my eyebrows. "Can I come?" I glance at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Can't. I have to do it by myself" Yoongi mumbles.

"What do I do when your gone?" I couldn't help the feeling of annoyance rush over me.

"Whatever you want. You can stay here while I'm gone. It'll only be for a couple of hours." Yoongi says softly.

He could tell I felt upset. I don't know why I was I just felt weird. I didn't want him to go.

"Okay" I mumble.

He kisses my lips softly and gets up from the piano bench, walking out of the room. A small frown forms on my face and I follow him out.

He rubs the back of his neck and walks into the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" He glances at me.

"Not hungry" I mumble.