12

I slowly trudge to the café me and my friends planned to meet at. I haven't seen Yoongi in two weeks. He hasn't tried to reach out to anyone.

The only people that know the reason is Taehyung and Jungkook. I open the café door and a small bell rings. Hoseok smiles at me and I sit down next to Jungkook.

Taehyung sits across from me and gives me a small smile. My friends break out in conversation and I pretend to be interested in the topic. Suddenly, the attention is drawn to me.

"Hey Jimin, where's Yoongi been?" Jin looks in my direction. "I-I.." My voice was too quiet to be heard.

"Why would he know? He doesn't stalk the dude." Jungkook snaps. Taehyung rolls his ryes and sits up straighter.

"Jimin and Yoongi broke up a couple weeks ago." Taehyung explains calmly. "Why?" Hoseok tilts his head. "Reasons." Jungkook snaps again.

"Calm down." I mumble quietly to Jungkook. I know he was being a protective friend, but he was beginning to get on my nerves.

"I'm sorry for asking Jimin." Jin apologizes. "I-It's fine." I mumble.

I had never been this hurt over a break up before. I always was sad for a few days then I was back to my usual self.

Why did Yoongi fuck me up so bad?

-

My sister watches the the scary movie playing on the TV intensely. She jumps back and wraps her arms around me as the murderer's face appears. I laugh and watch the movie.

I still felt sad. No matter what. Even, the cheesy scary movies that I usually loved and made fun of didn't make me happy. My sister holding me close as she stared in horror didn't make me happy.

I let out an annoyed sigh and sit back on the couch. A knock comes from my door.

"It's the pizza. I'll get it." My sister stands up and pulls twenty dollars from her back pocket she opens the door and I return my attention back to the TV.

"Jimin?" My sister says from the door. I look over to her and she puts the money back in her pocket.

"I-It's not the pizza." She mumbles. I stare at her confused and she walks away from the door. I walk over to the door, rolling my eyes.

I look at the person on the otherside of the door and my heart stops.

Yoongi.

"W-What are you doing here?" I could feel the tears stinging my eyes.

"Me and my mom are leaving town. My father found out where we were staying and we're in danger if we stay. I felt like I was obligated to tell you." His voice was cold and he avoided my eyes.

"O-Okay." I swallow and nod slowly.

"Promise me one thing?" Yoongi's voive shakes. "What?" I ask. "Don't forget me?" He bites the inside and bites his lip.

"I-I promise." My voice shakes and a tear falls.

"Bye Jimin." As soon as the words leave his lips another tear falls.

"Goodbye Yoongi." I was surprised that my voice didn't fall apart.

He turns and walks away. I shut the door and sit against it. I bring my face to my hands and cry.

My sister sits next to me and lays her head on my shoulder. She slowly caresses my arm and a sob escapes my body.

The love of my life walked down the street.

Away from me.