9

My alarm for school beeps and I sit up to turn it off. Yoongi groans beside me and I stand out of the bed. "We need to go. We didn't yesterday and my grades are not getting ruined." I walk to my closet and pull out the clothes I wanted.

A pair of black ripped jeans and a plain white button up shirt.

Jungkook will have to get over his style because it looks better on me anyways. I put the clothes on and I feel hands slide around waist.

"Seriously Yoongi?" I mumble. I turn around and roll my eyes at the boy. "Get dressed." I order. "Yes Daddy." He mocks.

"Stop that." I laugh. "Why Daddy?" He mocks again. "Stop it." I laugh again. He throws a pillow at my back as I leave the room.

My mom was making breakfast and smiles at me. "Hello Sweetie." She says softly. I give her a small wave and grab an apple off the counter. "Nope, you're eating pancakes. You never have a perfect breakfast." My mom points to me putting the apple down.

"What if I don't want to have a perfect breakfast?" I arche my eyebrows. "Aish Just listen Jimin." My mom complains. I set the apple on the counter and sit on a kitchen stool.

"Is Yoongi up?" My mom looks over her shoulder to me. "Probably not. I'll go check." I get up from the stool and run up the stairs. I reach my room and Yoongi is laying in the bed with his underwear on.

"Yoongi" I whine. He doesn't move. "Get your lazyass up. I swear to god I will kill you if you make me late." I hit his butt with a pillow. He groans and sits up. His mint hair is messed up and he looks adorable.

He stands up and gets clothes. He wears black jeans and a loose black long sleeve shirt with a white hat. I smile at him and leave the room, him slowly following behind.

"We really have to go mom. I promise I'll eat something tomorrow." I wave to my mother and pull Yoongi's hand out the door.

-

"Jiminie!" Taehyung yells to me as me and Yoongi reach the school. "I waited forever." Taehyung complains. "Sorry" I mumble as I reach Taehyung's side, holding Yoongi's hand.

"Namjoon and Jin went on vacation with Jin's family." Jungkook moves to Taehyung's side. "Do you know where Hoseok is?" I glance over to them. "Home." Taehyung mumbles. I nod slowly and rest my head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"Why'd you guys miss yesterday?" Taehyung looks to me. "Just stuff." Yoongi mumbles.

Taehyung doesn't push and we walk into school.

-

I waited for Yoongi so we could go on out "romantic" date. I sat on my couch and listened to my sister go on about things I didn't care about. "Are you even listening?" She whines. "Nope" I stick my tongue out at her and she lightly kicks my leg.

"So where are you and Yoongi going for your date?" She arches her eyebrows and looks to me. "I don't know. He never told me." I shrug. "Bummer" She mumbles.

A knock comes from the front door and I stand up. My sister stands up to and races me to the door, answering it first.

"Hi Yoongi." She leans against the door frame and smirks at the mint haired boy.

"Hey" His eyes soften at the younger girl.

"If you hurt him I'll rip your balls off." She whispers. "Go play with your Barbie." I roll my eyes and move past her to Yoongi. She sticks her tongue out at me and we head away from the house. "Use protection!" She yells after us. I blush and roll my eyes again.

My front door shuts and I lace my fingers with Yoongi's.

I look down to his other hand and see a picnic basket. "Are taking me on a picnic?" I look up at him. "Maybe. How'd you know?" He says sarcastically. I rest my head on his shoulder.

-

I take a bite of the sandwich he made me and smiled. He winked at me and took a bite of his sandwich.

"So Jimin," He paused and bit his lip thinking of something to say. "So were you born with godlike features or..." He smirks.

"Actually no, I had chubby cheeks so people called me mochi." I blush and look down.

Yoongi smirks and moves closer to me.  He kisses my cheek and I blush more. "I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you too." I whisper back.