chapter 6

*Felix's POV*

After i yelled at Maria i wanted to take it back. She was scared of me and now probley terrified. When she ran to her room i feel back to the couch and mumbled something in Swedish.

I almost jumped when i felt something crawl up me and la in my arms. It was Maria. She closed her eyes and slowly opened her mouth.

"I sorry and i love you....daddy." She whispered. My jaw dropped when i she daddy. well ill be damned. I smiled when she snuggled closer to me. 

So fragile, so small, as light as an angel. How could such a sweet little girl have a terrible past. "Hey, how about we go get lunch and you tell me some things about you? One thing i cant cook."

She giggles, "ok daddy." She ran to her room to get her shoes and brush her hair. When she finished she looked like an angel. "Ready?" I ask her. 

She smiles and nods her head.  I pick her up and place her in the car seat. I hopped in the front and drove off.

**********************************************************

A new place had opened called pete's pizza, so i decided to go there. On the way there Maria forced me to put on the radio and look for Demi Lovato songs. Since her friend loved her.

She had a giggling fit it was so KAWAII!!!! I had to do it, cause its true. When we finally got to the place i picked her out of her seat and carried her inside.

"Hello one plan pizza and two cokes." I told the cashier. He gave me  number and i sat Maria down in a booth. 

"OK, can you tell me now." I ask. She nods her head and sighs. "My papa was a bad man, he would hurt me every day since i was two. He was mean to mama too. One day my uncle, papa's brother, came to visit. He and my mom had gone to the store and papa hurt me, mama was crying, papa was screaming, and uncle was mad. I almost saved mama, but i failed."

She looks down to the ground. "When the police were there i lied...." I stared at her. "Lied about what?" I ask.

"He want going to kill me, he made me say that or he would. I dot know why but i look more like uncle then papa....Is that bad?"

I shake my head. I get it, her mom had sex with her husbands brother and made Maria, so the father hurt-ed her because she wasn't his. Cruel.

"56!" Screamed a man, my number. I walked to the counter and took our food. When i returned to Maria who is crying.

"Whats the matter baby-girl?" I ask bending down to her level. "He's here..." Her voice is trembling. I turn to see a man version of Maria walking towards us. 

i swoop her in my arms and run to the car.......but were not alone.