chapter 10

hey guys!! so in the next few chapters pewds and the Mars will be staying at smosh's house. and also I'm adding my charecter paige from better life with them.

*Felix's POV*

We ran out to the car and I placed Maria in her seat. I jumped into the front and started the car and heard her name being yelled by a male voice.

My face grew angry but I quickly drove away. "Felix, where are we going to go?" Marzia asked me.

"I'm gonna see if the smosh guys can help." She nods her head then goes to sleep.

I look behind me to find Maria passed ou as well. I sigh and keep on driving. ((btw they are in America already. California to be excact.))

*********************************************

It took about two hours but we soon arived at the guys house I jump out of the car and knock on their door.

It swings open and I see Ian smiling. "Hey Felix, what are you doing here? Aslo I heard about Maria, she fucking kawaii!!" He says laughing.

"long story, but we need a place to stay. Can we crash here for a few days?" I ask him.

He nods his head and I go get the girls. Me, Ian, Anthony, and Marzia get our stuff out of the car and inside while Maria plays with Paige, Ants daughter.

"Your so cute! Can I play with your hair?" I hear her ask Maria. She nods her head and Paige squels.

I chuckle, I think Maria found a new Anna. I wonder what's going on in that tiny head of hers.

We finish putting things away and I find Maria asleep in Paige's arms, who is also asleep.

I smile and so does Anthony when he sees paige. "Looks like they are friends." He says and kisses his kids forehead.

"Having a little girl is what I've always wanted. But if I had a boy I would still love him, but girls just make me feel more fatherly." He continues.

I nod my head and he leaves, so do I, after kissing Maria's forehead.