chapter 11

*Maria's POV*

I woke up, sleeping next to Paige. She was very nice to me, almost like Anna.

Tears formed in my eyes. Its all his fault, he will pay. I got up and walked to the kitchen to find daddy sitting with the two men talking about youtube.

He didn't notice me until I crawled into his lap and sat there. "Morning, my little girl." He said and hugged me.

The men smiled at this. I didn't know their names yet. "Hi Maria, I'm Anthony, Paige's dad." Smiled the one with slighlty darker hair.

I saw the resemblance and smiled. Paiges's daddy seems nice. The other one with lighter high smiled too.

"I'm Ian. I don't have a little girl yet, so I'm like a second dad to Paige." He said. Paige is lucky, she has to dads.

But from what she told me life isn't that great for her.((if you want to learn more about Paige read Better Life.))

I smiled when two tired girls wondered out. Marzia walked over to me and daddy, sitting next to us, while Paige sat on Anthony's lap.

She is 13 but still a kid sometimes, she grew up with no dad, but I consider her lucky. At least when she met her dad he wasn't mean.

"Dad, let's go out to eat! 'Cause none of you guys can cook. Besides Marzia." Paige says, pointing to her stomach to show how hungry she was.

Everyone bursted into laughter. She was very funny and also a youtuber. I hope nothing bad happens to her.

We all left to our cars and drove away but to soon met up at a diner........

Huge mistake....