Chapter 16

*Felix POV*

I chased the man for hours only to lose him. "Damn it!" I yelled and punched the streeing wheel, causing the horn to go off.

He has my little girl.....He better not hurt her or I'll make his life a living hell. "F-Felix...Its ok, we will find her." Marzia said.

I had almost forgotten that she was with me in the car. "I'm sorry. I just can't lose her." I say and put my hand over my forehead.

"I'm sure they didn't get far. I love that little girl as much as you do." She says trying to calm me down.

"I know....Let's go to the police maybe they have some way to find her." I say and start the car back up.

I drive to the first police station and run in with Marzia behind me. We walk too the front.

"Hi. I have a emergency. My adopted daughter was kidnapped by her real father who is supposed to be in jail." I say to the lady up front.

She takes us too the back where the police are and tells them what happened. "What's the kidnappers name?" Asked one who was writing everything down.

"Ryder Lee. And the girl who was kidnapped is Maria Lee." I say and he writes it down. "Ah yes I remember Ryder. He told us he was ready to change and wanted to be on palor. And we were so stupid.." he says.

"Well, do you know what car he had?"  He asks me. I shake my head. "Do you know where he was going.

I nod my head and tell him where I was before I lost him. "There are a few abandend houses near there. Maybe he stopped there." The police guy said.

We then made a plan too go there and search every house for her. "Let's go." I say and we rush to our cars.

***********************************************

We checked all the houses except for one. "Please be in here." I mubble and reach for the doornob. That's when I heard a bloodcurling scream.

"MARIA!!"

Sorry that it sucks, I've been working on it for a will and I am currently sick so I thought might as well post something.