Almost

Can you tell me. How can one miss what she never had. How could I reminisce when there is no past. How could I have memories of being happy with you...'  (  Almost, sang by Jessica ) 

Jessica look out of the window as the pouring rain kept hitting the ground. She sigh when the clock hit 10 and again her husband hasn't come home yet. 

It's not that she never experience this before, Yuri have gone home late before till 6 in he morning. It's just, for once she wishes he would come home and have a peaceful dinner with her. 

A real dinner which she cooks for him instead of all the other dinner they had when Yuri brought food home. They have been married for only 7 months, yet Yuri always scream at her and scolded her for the littlest things.

She ate her dinner alone once again then walk upstairs to their room to clean herself before bedtime.

***

It's 1 in the morning, when the door slammed open revealing a drunk Yuri with his shirt half open and messy hair, smelly, and cover in alcohol.  

He limped to his room upstairs and drop his business bag on the floor before throwing himself on the bed.

Jessica woke up when she felt an extra weight on the bed. She turned around and saw her husband fast asleep.

She sat up and try to take off his dirty shirt. Since it was almost open, it was easier for her. She frowned when visible lip stick stain could be seen all over his shirt. 

Jessica got teared up when she can smell the ladies perfumes on his shirt. She bit her lips as she walk to the bathroom and threw the shirt in the dirty laundry basket. She wet a small towel and brought it back to Yuri. 

She clean him up and even put a shirt on for him. With that she lay back down with her back facing him as tears kept rolling down.

***

The next morning Yuri woke up with a massive headache. Good thing today is a Sunday therefore he have a day off. He look to his side and found an empty space. 

" Where's that bitch?" He mumble to himself before he walk tiredly tot he bathroom. After he clean himself, he walk downstairs to find Jessica in the kitchen preparing breakfast. 

" Hey, give me the medicine. My head is in hell now!!!" He yelled, making Jessica almost dropping the spatula. 

" Y-Yes" She stutter then hurry to get him the pills. Once she return, Jessica handed the medicine to Yul. He drank it then eat his breakfast.

Halfway into chewing he chew on something he really hated. Yuri spit it out and clean his mouth. He glared at Jessica, making her scared. 

" Is s-something w-wrong, Yuri?" She ask softly in fear. Yuri sat up while having his plate in hand.

" What the hell is this?! Are you trying to kill me bitch?! I hate garlic! Never put it into my food you useless piece of shit!" He growl at her then slammed the plate making it shatters into pieces. 

Jessica was shock in fear. She was already on the edge of crying when he glared at her. She silently cried while cleaning the mess he had made. " I'm sorry, I didn't know" She said in her head. 

*** 

" Useless. I would of got rid of you long ago if your father died" Yuri said quietly. Jessica's dad have admitted to the hospital a couple months ago. 

He has a heart problem. Yuri could be free from Jessica if her father died since Mr Jung and Mr Kwon's family company is a merge, he can't divorce Jessica.

He took out his cell phone and dial his friend. 

" Hey Taeng, you busy?" 

" Me? Nope...I'm just with Tiff now"

" Lets have some coffee, I need fresh air" 

" Okay, see you at the same place Yul!" 

Yuri hung up the phone and went to get dress. " I'm out, make sure to clean the house!" He told her harshly before he left. 

" Why are you so mean Yuri ah?" Jessica sniff and wipe her tears, but it keeps n falling.