I'm Happy, But Yet I'm Hurt

Yuri's pov

I'm shaking in nervousness right now. Who wouldn't be if their wife is giving birth? I inter whine my hands together and hung my head low.

" God please let her be safe. Let my baby come out safely, that's all I ask for. Please" A couple of minutes later someone tap my shoulders.

" Excuse me, Mr Kwon?" I lifted my head immediately to see the nurse who I called for. " Y-Yes?!" I stood up, hoping Sica was done, but I was wrong.

" Your wife is about to deliver the baby, would you like go in with her?" I nodded and she led me to the labor room.

End of pov

​Once Yuri got inside, it broke him when he saw the pain written on Jessica's face. He could clearly see sweats rolling down on the side of her head and tears escaping her eyes.

" Arrrhhh!!!" Yuri reach to hold her hand. Jessica got startle and look at him, almost glaring. He just ignore the glare and smile warming at her.

" Mrs. Kwon you may push now" The Dr told.. Jessica nodded and push with all her might.

" Arrhhhhh!!!" She scream as it hurts like hell. Yuri wrap his arm over her and kiss her head. She just ignore him and continue pushing.

" Ahhhhh I can't take it!" She yelled. " Push harder Mrs Kwon It's almost out!" Jessica shook her head wildly.

" Sica ah, one more push and it will be over. Come on Sica ah" Yuri said motivating her. With one last hard push, Jessica screams loudly as the Dr pull the baby out.

" Arrhhhhhhh!!!" Soon the baby's crying and Jessica's screaming filled the whole place. As the baby keep on crying, she stop and breathe heavily.

" It's a baby boy!" The nurses smile at how cute he is. Jessica smile weakly then close her eyes for a rest.

" Uuuwaaahh....Uwaaaa" Yuri let his tears of joy rolled down when he saw his beautiful new born for the first time. While the nurse is cleaning the baby up.

" Sica ah did you see him? He's so precious. Thank you so much for giving giving me him. I love you so much" He kiss her cheek and hug her.

Jessica just let him be. She was too tired to do anything. Honestly she was happy as him and she know's that was his true feelings.

" Here's your baby Mr Kwon" The nurse smile and handed him to Yul. Yuri wipes his tears and carries the baby. He was trying hard to to cry.

" Hey baby..daddy here. Happy birthday my boy" He grin and walk to his wife. Jessica wanted to sit up and hug him, but she had no energy.

Yuri knows it and set the baby between her arms. Jessica thank him by giving him a small smile. Her attention then went to the baby boy. Her baby boy.

" H-He's so small.." Another tear roll down her cheeks. Yuri smile and lean his face near them. He took this moment to look at her this close.

Jessica felt a pair of eyes was staring at her so she look up to see Yuri's brown eyes locked with her's. The time froze for a moment, but broke when Yuri wipes her tear with his thumb and give her his best smile.

Jessica look away and focus on their son. " Sica what's his name?" Another good question, he desperately needed an answer, but it satisfied him when she tells.

"Yoong."

Nothing can describe how happy he is. " Yoong..Kwon Yoong" The couple spent another moment together with their baby until Yuri called for their family members and friends to inform Jessica gave birth to Yoogn safely.

***

" OMGGGGGGG so cute!!!" Sunny and Tiffany's squeal could be heard in the house. Taeny, Sooyoung and Sunny are visiting the Kwon's.

After 3 weeks in the hospital, Jessica was finally discharged and Yuri took the advantage of those 3 weeks, and hired people along with their best friends to move all of Jessica stuff at her apartment to his house.

So now Jessica is living with him. She was mad or still is, but what can she do now? Back to 2ny, Taeng and Soo just chuckle at their wife/crush as the two were playing with baby Yoong.

" So how's life as a father?" Taeyeon ask. Yuri smile widely.

" I honestly didn't think my life would go this far, but now Yoong and SIca is here, It's seems as if I'm the luckiest person, but yet.." His smile faded and change his attention to Jessica who was sitting on the couch watching the ladies and Yoong.

He sigh heavily and lower his head. Still, Jessica was mad at him and not forgive him. Sooyoung patted his back. " Everything will be alright Yul. She just needs time" Taeyeon smile at him.

Yuri nodded, but in his heart, it really hurt, though he's really happy it still hurt.