Trouble Maker

Yuri's pov

It's been a month since I found Sica. I've been visiting her at least 4 times a week and would stay over night, if she let me... what can I do? I missed her so much.

I would spent everyday and night with her, but she wouldn't let me stay for long. Plus I still had to work.

Now I'm on my way to her place again, since I was busy yesterday. On the way there, when I reach a red light, I look over to my side and see a family.

I believe it's a married couple with their kid, playing happily together. I smile at the scene and imagine us. Will our baby be this cute? Of course.

Speaking of baby, Sica is now 8 and a half month pregnant. I'm extremely happy, excited, and nervous. Happy because I'll be a daddy soon.

Excited cause, well who isn't excited to see their child? And nervous. I still don't know how to take care of a baby and plus I don't know if Sica will let me see him/her.

My thoughts were interrupted by the car honking behind me. I quickly accelerate my car and soon arrived.

As usual when I get in, Jessica was at the table reading a book. How did I get in with out her unlocking the door? I kind of made a key for myself. Hehe.

I walk to stand beside her and set the bag of food on the table. I smile looking at her peaceful face. It's like she didn't even notice me.

I unconsciously reach to caress her face with my finger, but she push my hand away then glare at me before I could even touch her.

I put both of my hands in my pocket and pout. " Sorry. Uhmm.. I bought us food. Lets eat dinner before it gets cold" I smile at her and get the plates and utensils.

She didn't say anything. I got the food ready and made her milk that Tiffany got her. " Here Sica eat" I said putting her plate in front of her.

" Not hungry" I frowned. No hungry? I don't think she ate anything today. She looks really skinny and it made me worried.

" You need to eat Jessica" I raised my voice a little. She's still stubborn, but I know she needed time. She glared at me, making me shiver then begin eating.

I smile widely and eat with her. During dinner, it was the usual silence and awkwardness.However tonight, she spoke, which made me surprise.

It made me shock by her request. " It's already late, you can stay for the night" She said not looking at me. Am I hearing things or she's letting me stay?

" A-Are you serious Sica?" I ask her smiling. She rolled her eyes. " If you don't want to then get out" She stood up and put her plate in the sink.

" Thanks Sica ah" I said and help her washing them. We finish cleaning up and she got out extra blankets and pillow.

Of course she didn't let me sleep with her in her room, but it's fine to sleep on the floor in the living room area. At least I get to be with her tonight.

End of pov

​In early morning, Yuri woke up and went for a morning jog around the neighborhood. He greeted everyone who was getting ready for work and the ahjumma and ahjussi who woke up early for their healthy exercises.

They would kindly greeted him back. Since he's ben visiting Jessica for over a month now, he already knew the neighborhood and the people.

And the people already know or getting to know that Yuri and Jessica are married. They didn't kno why the two are living separately, but they didn't bother to ask.

***

Jessica woke up from her deep slumber. She stretch her body and smile at the sunshine shinning threw the window.

She got up from her mattress and walk tot he bathroom and clean her self. She walk out of her room expecting Yuri to be 'annoying her,' but found nothing.

She walk to the kitchen and make her milk. As she was drinking, she caress her big tummy. She stop and smile when she could feel the kicking.

She giggles and talk to it. " Aigoo you are such a trouble maker baby" She was shock by the sudden touch by strong arms from behind.

She didn't turn around, but she already knew it was no other but her husband, Yuri. Just by his sweaty scent she could tell.

" I could feel it too" He said grinning while caressing her belly. He just got back and when he did, he was right on time when Jessica talk to the fetus.

She give him a little more time, before she push him away. " Don't you have work?" She ask coldly.

Yuri wipe his sweat and took out his phone. " Hello? I want to take a day of today, reschedule all my meetings, thank you" He hung up, leaving Jessica staring at him confusedly.

" I want to take you out today. Don't worry, we have company to join us" Yuri give her a reasuring smile. After an hour or so, the door bell rang.

Yuri open revealing his friends. " Yullllrewwww I missed you so much, do you missed me?!" Taeyeon came in hugging him.

Yuri pushed him away and fake a vomit face. " Eww Taeng stop!" Taeyeon pouted and ran to his wife. Next Yuri felt arms over his shoulders and his hair getting messed up.

" Yo Yo Yul!" Sooyoung smile and ruffle his hair. While the guys are joking around, Sunny and Tiffany hugged Jessica and talk for a bit, before they all get out of the house and start their fun day.