Finally

" Yul!....I know where Jessica is" Taeyeon mumble, but Yuri heard it loud and clear. He immediately got off of his bed and grip on Taeng's collar.

" W-What? You know where she is? Where is she? Where is my wife Taeng?!" Yuri shake Taeyeon back and forth while screaming at him.

Soon the guards came and got Yuri off of Taeyeon. " Ya! Let me go! Where is my wife?!!" Yuri lost it.

" Yul calm down! Yes I know where she is, but I'm not going to tell you until you get back to your old self!" Taeyeon fixes his shirt.

Yuri glared at him, but he had calm down now. Taeyeon told the guards to go out, leaving him and Yuri alone.

" Taeng...where is she. Please, I need her" Yuri in tears asked in a begging tone. Taeyeon look at him.

He felt bad for Yul. It's obvious that Yuri is a mess with out Jessica. " I knew where she is now since she moved out. Fany told me. She's perfectly fine and safe" Yuri nodded.

" Can you just tell me where she is?"

" I...I'm sorry Yul, but until you prove to me and Fany that you've truly changed and positive on taking care of Jessica the right way, I won't" Yuri sigh heavily.

He couldn't scream at Taeyeon, cause he's right. He really needed to change and prove to everyone that he's not the old Yuri that beat his wife.

" I know..I'll try to change. You know that I missed her so much don't you? Don't worry, I'll get her back to me safe and sound" Yuri give Taeng a weak smile before he head to the bathroom.

Yuri look at himself through the mirror. He glared at himself. " What have you've done? Go away! Get out of me!" He yelled as if he's trying to push the devil inside of him away.

" GET AWAY!!!" Yuri took the razor in the cabinet and start shaving off his beard. After half an hour, his face started to show.

He smile a little bit then frown when he notice his long hair that goes to his shoulders. He look at the scissors beside of him. His hand slowly made way to grab it.

***

" Jessica shi, here's the vitamin you've ask for" The old ajumma handed the bag to Jessica. Jessica give her a smile then thanked her for it.

She actually like it here in the neighborhood she have been living for months now. The people here are extremely nice to her.

With her pregnancy, it made it harder for her to take care of herself. She was glad that the people here could help her and her friends Tiffany, Sunny, and Taeyeon.

She is now cooking for herself when the bell rang. She quickly turn off the heat and went to open the front door. She smile widely by who it is.

" Hey Tiff" Tiffany came in with groceries bags in both hands. Jessica help her with one and the two ladies set it on the small dinning table.

" Omo Tiff, what are these?!" Jessica was shock to see so much things. Tiffany went shopping, but not for her it's for Jessica.

From food to accessories and even for her pregnancy. Tiffany just giggle and take the things out one by one.

" This is nothing. I know it's hard to get these item out here Sica" Jessica is living in Seoul, but the outer side which isn't close to the supermarkets and stuff.

" But seriously, I can get it at the market here" Jessica reason. Tiffany shake her head.

" Aish the market here are all out doors. Germs can easily get in. It's not good for your baby Jess!" Of course, Tiffany always win.

" Okay, this is for the baby. Make sure you drink this at least once everyday" Tiffany handed her a box of powder milk for pregnant women.

" Aish this is too much Tiff" The ladies spent the rest of their time talking until it was time for Tiffany to head home.

***

Tiffany got home at 9, since it's about 3 hours from where Jessica lives from the city. She walks to the living room area and found two people she loves the most.

Taeyeon and Sulli were laughing while playing on the floor. " Hehe daddy look! Pony!" Sulli played with her toy pony.

" Awww Sul got the pony. Daddy wants the pony!" Taeyeon pouted and crossed his arms. Sulli giggle at her daddy.

Tiffany laugh making them turn their head to see her. " Baby!... Mommy!" Her dorks called her.

" Aigoo what are you two sill doing up? Isn't it late fr you baby?" She ask her daughter who pouted.

" But Sul still want to play" She pouted. " Okie, Sulli will play more tommorow okie? Now is bed time" Taeyeon pick Sulli up after he cleans up the mess.

They put their daughter to sleep before going to their room. " You tired honey?" Taeyeon massage her neck when Tiffany got out of the bathroom in her robe.

Tiffany nodded and bits her lips as she felt so pleasure and relax. Taeyeon slowly take off his shirt and rub his abs onto her back.

" Ahh" Tiffany releases her moan, making him smirk. Taeyeon's naughty hands made way to her robe and slowly slide it off of her body.

" Ready baby?" He whisper before he attacks her.

***

It's a bright sunny day. Jessica went out to the market for some vitamin once more. When she got home, she was greeted with a voice she didn't expect to meet yet.

" Jessica"

Her body frozed when she hears that husky voice. She already knew who it was. Was she afraid? Yes.Is she going to let him control her?

" Yuri..." Jessica turn her body to see him. SHe was a little surprise to see Yuri in this condition. He looks handsome, but he is skinnier then last time.

" I-I..I finally found you"