This is how it ends

2 weeks later...

Yuri was putting Yoong to sleep on the couch, when Jessica came. She seems like she was still in deep thoughts when she approach him.

Yuri look at her with a worried face. " are you okay Sica?" She didn't say nor do anything. He waves his hand in front of her face. " Sica?..Jessica!" She finally snap back to reality and look at him.

His brown eyes, were filled with worries. She could tell. " Are you okay Sica ah?" He ask and lay his palm on her forehead to heck if she's sick.

" Yuri.." He look at her with curiousness. Jessica look threw his eyes. *This is it. Just tell him.*

***

Today mark the 3rd month of Tiffany's pregnancy. And these past 3 months, she's been treated like a queen, with her servant hubby Taeyeon doing literally everything for her.

He even got SooSun to look over her bakery so she wouldn't 'over work' herself. Truth was, she didn't work at all.

She liked it at first, but then she felt guilty to her husband, cause Taeyeon had his own work and plus take care of Sulli and her.

" Taetae, you don't have to do this. I can do this myself. You should rest. Today is your off day" Tiffany pouted, when Taeyeon brush her teeth for her.

" No no, you should be resting, not me. Your the one carrying our little angel" Taeyeon smile and lean down to kiss her tummy.

" Aish my pregnancy isn't even that big so I can do my everyday routine just fine and it wouldn't harm the baby Tae! Your acting the same way when I had Sulli again" Yep, last time it was the same thing.

Taeyeon was working his ass off and Tiffany was in paradise, until the labor day, which both of them were in hell.

" But, baby...you might hurt your self!" Taeyeon kept on brushing her teeth for her, but Tiffany got a hold f his hand to stop.

" Kim Taeyeon! Stop. I know that you really really care and worried for me and I apprciate that. I love you so much Tae and thank you, but please you need to rest too. From now on, I'll do anything by myself, until I feel like I needed help. Okay hubby?" She ask serious.

Taeyeon pouted like a kid and look down, not agreeing. Tiffany could only sigh. She didn't want to do this, but she had to.

" Fine, no touchy until the baby out." Taeyeon widened his eyes, looking at her liek she was so evil.

Yes Taeyeon see's everything Tiffany does is 'dangerous' during her pregnancy, but yet sex was an exception, since he's a pervert.

" W-What...Baby..You cant do that!" he whines and stomp his feet like a kid. Tiffany laugh at him. She knuckle his head, making him wince.

" Then I can do what ever I want, with out your help okay? Hubby?" She wrap her arms around his neck and peck her pouting lips.

Taeyeon sigh. " Okie...if that what Pany likes..okieeee" Taeyeon couldn't help but to laugh at this dork. " My Taetae so cute!" She pinch his cheeks, before they went out of the bathroom.

" Ya Taetae don't carry me down the stairs! I'm not handicap you pabo!"

" Sowwiee~~~"

***

" What?! Sica why are you doing this to me? I thought..." Yuri was speechless on what her decision was.

Yuri follow her to their room, to see Jessica packing her stuff. " Where are you going? Sica I don't understand!" Yuri look like a total mess now.

Jessica just kept silence and finish packing her stuff, along with Yoong's. " Please....Sica ah. What I've done wrong? All I wanted was a family with you. Why are you leaving me again?!" He was crying now.

Jessica bit her lips. " It's for the best Yuri ah. We're just...not meant for each other" She then hurries to Yoong's room. The sleeping baby was now awake and begin to cry.

Jessica carry him down after she carried their bags. Yuri stop her at the door, not letting her get out. " Please I'm begging you. Don't go, please!" He was now kneeling in front of her.

" I'm sorry" She fight to get out. Yuri wouldn't let her and hug her. " Please! What about Yoong?! He's my son! Our son!" They kept on struggling with each other, eventually, she left.

She's gone.

" No No NO!!! Sica!!!"

" Sica please come back! I'm so sorry! Please come back..." Yuri lost his strength to shout. He was praying somehow she would comeback, some how she would be back to him.

But she wasn't coming back.

No matter how loud he scream and shout, she's gone.

She's gone.

She's gone, forever.

Forever

Forever, she's gone....

" No..No..SICA!!!" Yuri shot open his eyes wide and sat up on his bed. He's sweating bullets now. He then turn to head to his side to see his wife, stirring in her sleep.

" Hmm Yuri?" She was awake now due to his out burst. She slowly sat up next to him. Yuri didn't waste any time and hug her.

" Oh my god....your still here, with me. Your still here. Sica ah, don't leave. Don't leave me please" Jessica was now so confused and surprised to hear him cry.

She stroke his head and patted her back. " Yuri...what happen? Didn't I say I forgave you? I told you we're going to start all over again as a family right? What happen" She pull away from the hug and cupped his face.

She wipes his tears and peck his red eyes. " I'm sorry. I...I dream of you leaving me.." She just chuckle and fix his messy hair.

" It's just a nightmare Yul...I'm here. Stop crying" She smile at him reassuringly. Just when Yuri was about to lean in and kiss her, " Uhhwaaaaa waaaa" She sound of their baby crying could be heard.

" He must heard your outburst" She smile and walk to Yoong room, with Yuri following along. They open the door, to see Yoong crying in his crib.

Jessica carry him and patted his butt, for him to stop crying. Yuri went down stairs to get Yoong's pacifier, then came back. He gently push it into Yoong's mouth.

Yoong stop crying and suck on it. Jessica smile and thank Yuri for that. She lay the baby in his crib and wait till Yoong fell asleep again.

" He's sleeping... he looks so peaceful" Yuri whisper back hugging Jessica. She smile at him, before they walk back to their room to continue their sleep.

They got a big day tomorrow. It's another start of their life. A much better one.