Chapter four:

Karma POV:
"I would'nt say that because you also did", I said while smirking.
"W-what do you mean Karma"?
I took out my phone and showed him my screensaver, it was when eh crossdressed.
"How come you still have that"?
"It's cute don't yah think".
"No it's not, it's because of how embarrassed I was, I couldn't believe that guy really thought I was a girl, I still felt pretty bad because of it".
"There's no need since right now, everything is settled, still, you probably would look adorable dressed in a dress".
"No I would not".
"But you would".
I smiled as he blushed and turned away.
"Let's watch something, or I can cook you something, since you probably haven't eaten dinner".
"I would love to try your cooking, although I had no idea you knew how to cook".
"Really you didn't, that's right in middle school, I never cooked around you guys, my mother made me learn how to cook because she still believed I was a little girl, like in her dreams, but then Koro-sensei saved from her, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be who I am now".
"Same here, without him I would have became a delinquent".
"That I can believe".
"You're so honest it's a bit cruel".
He started to giggle. I felt my face heat up a bit.
"Man that was so cute", I thought.
"Well I'm going to start cooking".
"Now that I think about all I've had lately was junk food from the supermarket. It keeps me surviving, since I don't know how to cook".
"So the great Karma doesn't know how to cook, that isn't a good thing you know".
"Yeah I know, what's with that glare"?
"Off with your shirt".
"What why, wait did you want to see my naked body that badly"?
"That's not what I meant and you know it".
"Okay".
I took the suit jacket off and then unbuttoned my shirt.
Nagisa just stared.
"You still have a six pack even though you eat nothing but junk food".
"It's cause I work out all that I consume".
"But still, your not getting the vitamins you need if you eat nothing but noodles and store bought dinners".
"I'll be fine".
"Just because you look good doesn't mean anything, how much do you sleep"?
"Around four hours, but I'm fine".
"After your done eating sleep".
"But I'm not tired".
He looked into my eyes.
"You need more than four hours of rest otherwise you're brain will say fuck you when you need to use it".
"Understandable".
Nagisa made us some food. It stir fry rice with some chicken and suey sauce.
"This looks great, itadakimasu".
I took a bite and then I couldn't stop eating. The vegetables with the stir fried rice, we're fried perfectly and the had little season but was flavorful. Damn, my stomach hasn't had anything this good since I lived with my mother and father. It's amazing.