Chapter five:

Nagisa's POV:
I wonder if Karma, likes my cooking.
"H-how does it taste"?
He coughed, and held the bowl out to me, it was empty.
"Seconds please".
"Okay".
I walked to the kitchen and got him more. I smiled as I thought that Karma liked my cooking.
I walked back out to him, and gave him the bowl.
"Nagisa, if I promised to stop eating junk food would you cook for me everyday, I really love your cooking".
"Of course, Karma, I'll cook for you all the time of you want m too, I'm glad that you like my cooking".
Karma blushed slightly and continued to devour the food, after a few more helpings, he  was full.
"Thank you, Nagisa, well it's still raining, so can I stay here tonight".
I nodded, and he smirked.
"Can I sleep with you"?
"Sure".
Karma hummed.
"That's not what I meant, you know it".
"Awww".
I felt my face heat up, I turned away from him. I put the dishes in the sink and washed them.
"Heh, how cute", I heard(Nagisa was here by accident) Karma say.
"What is so cute about washing dishes"?
"It's like we're newlyweds, and you're my wife".
"Karma, don't say things like that, I mean I know you love me but, ummm, would you ever marry me if you could"?
"Heh, what kind of question is that, the answer of course is yes, why wouldn't I marry someone as cute as you".
"I'm not cute, Karma".
"Yeah, you're not just cute, you're adorable and small, but you have an amazing spirit".
"Karma".
He walked over to me and kissed me. I looked up at him.
"Why are you so tall, it's not fair"?
"Are you depressed cause you didn't grow, Nagisa"?
"I did grow".
"2cm, isn't growing, Nagisa, but you're so adorable, I think this height suits you".
"I'm not adorable".
"You looked the same as you did back then though, you looked as if you haven't aged a bit, you still look fifteen years old".
"I do not look fifteen".
"Right I mean fourteen years old".
"Karma, don't be mean. Not everyone can have a growth spurt like you, I'm not short".
I felt my face heat up.
"Aw so adorable, I think that I can pick you up, because you're so small and cute".
He picked me up bridal style.
"K-Karma put me down, that isn't fair, just cause I'm light doesn't mean you should pick me up, put me down".
He turned the sink that was left running off.
"Where's your room"?
"Why should I tell you".
"I'll just keep looking till I find it".
"It's the first door on the right".
He took me to my room.
"Lets go to bed shall we".