Chapter Ten:

Third POV:
Nagisa and Karma shared an umbrella and walked slowly to Nagisa's home. The thunder was roaring as they continued to walk.
Nagisa took a peek over to Karma's side and saw that his shoulder was soaked.
"Karma, get a little closer, your shoulder."
"I know, but there's nothing we can do you know, it's a small umbrella, although, I could..."

Karma grabbed Nagisa's shoulder and pulled him closer.

"Karma," Nagisa thought while blushing.

"We should hurry because the rain is only going to get worst," Karma said.

Nagisa nodded, and they began to walk quicker. When they arrived at Nagisa's home, they took off their drenched shoes and socks.

"Karma-kun, what are you going to do about your clothes?"

"I'll just have someone deliver me a suit in the morning," he said while taking out his phone.

"Deliver?"

"Yeah, did you forget, even though I work for a lowly business company, I still own 30 % of a great business company. Plus, by working for the lower one, it is quite easy to learn their strategies that might benefit the one I'm apart of."

"What company is it?"

"I own 30% of a banking cooperation call, Nagurita Shushin banking cooperation, you might know them."

"Huh," Nagisa thought.

"No way, you own 30% of that company, does that mean that 30% of the profits made from them, are coming to you?"

"Yeah, I have no need to spend it, so it's been building up in my account for some time."

"Why do you even work?"

"As I said, it's to peek on their business strategy."

"Karma-kun, so that means, you practically a millionaire at the moment."

"Yeah, but due to tax reasons, I think it's better to not spend all of the money I have."

"That's somewhat true."

Nagisa had grabbed a towel for Karma.

"Here, use this to dry off, I don't like that it's my fault that your suit got ruined, as well as your shoes."

"What do you mean, how is that you are at fault for the natural causes of the weather in Japan?"

"That's not what I meant, I meant that you stayed with me at the school as I was grading papers."

"That's because with two people it would have taken less time."

"I guess that's true but, you still had to walk home with me in the rain."

"Yeah, but it was my own fault considering I did follow you to where you work and stayed with you for the entire day."

"But."

"No buts, jeez, stop apologizing already, I already told you it wasn't your fault."

"Okay, Karma-kun."

Karma patted Nagisa on the head. He smiled.

"Don't worry, because you kind of owe me for watching your class after you left, so what are you fixing for dinner?"

"I'll have to figure out something, otherwise we'll have to order take out."

"I guess so."