Chapter Seven:

Nagisa's POV:
"I forgot I had a meeting today, " I shouted.
"Oh I can watch your class if you want, " Karma said.
"You'd do that?"
"Yeah, what class is it right now."
"Math, Algebra 2."
"Alright, I'll keep watch of your class for you."
After a few minutes..
Karma's POV:
I was in the classroom taking attendance and the class seems to be shaking in fear. Could it be that I'm a bit too scary for the if so, perfect.
"Okay, I'm filling in for Nagisa while he's at a meeting, for those who actually want to learn pay attention,  but those who don't, you better not fall asleep, " I said with a smirk.
The class gulped.
"Any questions?"
"Hey Karma-sensei, are you in love with Nagisa-sensei, " a girl asked with a smile.
"Yeah, and what of it, " I asked.
"Then are you two dating, " another guy asked.
"That is none of your concern, " I said with a smirk.
I decided to get on with the lesson. I figured by then, they'll lose curiosity in our private life.
"Nagisa I'm definitely hugging you after this, " I thought.
Meanwhile...
Nagisa's POV:
I sneezed.
"Bless you, and aww you sound like a kitten, " Ms. Minori said.
"No, I don't, " I said.
"Someone must be talking about me, right the meeting is about the school cultural festival, although, they are trying to make sure the students aren't going to misbehave, " I thought.
"So Nagisa-sensei any ideas on how keeping the students from causing trouble, " the principal asked.
"How about a competition, a race."
"That sounds fun, what type of race though?"
"An obstacle course that will make the classes work together, that way they can overcome their differences. The prize could be something the students really want, " I said with a smile.
"That's a great idea, let's get started on planning for it, " the principal said.
Meanwhile...
Karma's POV:
"What, are you guys tired already, " I asked.
"You're a demon, you're going way too fast with the topic, " one of the students shouted.
"Sorry, but this why I didn't become a teacher, " I said.
"I miss Nagisa-sensei, you know we're lucky to have someone with an understanding of how tough things are as a teacher, " a girl said.
"Nagisa-sensei always makes sure we understand everything he teaches, he even helps us organize our notes, " a guy said.
"That's because Nagisa is always considering how others feel, he's always working himself to his end, he never gives time to himself. He loves his students and wants you guys to understand everything, but me, I'm making sure to pay you, students, back for every disrespectful thing you might have done to Nagisa-sensei, " I said with a smirk.