Chapter eight:

Third POV:
After the meeting...
Nagisa entered his students completely drained of energy.
"Hey, Karma, I'm back, " Nagisa said.
"Nagisa-sensei, " they shouted.
"It's supposed to be Shiota-sensei, " he thought.
Nagisa looked at the chalkboard, he looked shocked.
"Karma-Kun?"
Karma stopped writing, Nagisa sighed.
"Don't tell me, you made them copy all of this down at once?"
"No, this is the first question."
"Hey, what kind of question did you give them?"
"A college algebra question, it's more physics and science-based though."
"Are you a demon, " I thought.
"Okay everyone, Karma-sensei is just messing around with all of you so if you would please rip out those pages so you don't confuse yourself."
"Yeah, Nagisa-sensei, " They shouted while ripping those notes out of their notebooks.
Nagisa sighed once again.
"I will offer to tutor if anyone needs it to recover what you were supposed to learn today."
"Actually before I went this far, I did teach them what was supposed to be learned, although since I learned an easier method and far interesting option of doing it, I began showing them a different way to get their answer."
"Karma, you went a little too far, although since they have learned what they needed to so far that means I won't need to go over it again."
"Nagisa-sensei theirs no way we would understand Karma-sensei's way of doing notes, please reteach us the lesson it was very difficult," a girl shouted.
"Alright, I understand, I'll recover anything that the class might not understand, okay?"
"Yeah, Nagisa-sensei, " they shouted.
After a long day of reteaching the students...
Nagisa yawned as he graded papers. Karma smirked.
"Hey Nagisa, want me to help you finish grading?"
"Sure if you promise not to grade them to roughly."
"Trust me, I'll grade them like Koro-sensei," He said.
"It's been nine years since Koro-sensei was killed by us, although, he wanted to did by the hands of his students. There was nothing we could do to save him. It was let him die by them or us," Nagisa thought.
Karma took half the papers away from the stack. He began grading at the student desk. They were in an empty classroom and the sun was beginning to set. When Nagisa finished grading, it turned dark. It was 6:50 pm.
"It's getting pretty late, I should probably head home," Nagisa thought.
It seemed that Karma had already finished grading that half of the stack and added it to the pile.
"There, is that everything you wanted to do before you head home?"
"Yeah, although, you didn't have to stay with me like this you know. You could have gone home."
"What is so good about going home alone, when I can watch you at your best, " Karma asked while grabbing his chin.
"Karma?"
"I love you."
Karma kissed him. Nagisa stood up and backed away.
"W-what," Nagisa said while blushing.