Chapter 2 - One Month, Two Days

____________________________________________________________

To: Mr.GneissGuy

From: Goofball306

Sent: 3:21 p.m

OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THOSE SOCKS! I THOUGHT THAT I WAS BIG FOOT'S NUMBER ONE FAN BUT BOY WAS I WRONG! WHERE DID YOU GET THEM?

Just kidding, I already ordered them;) 

I am actually super nervous about tomorrow.

 Now don't get mad at me when I tell you this but... I never told my mom. 

She is already halfway across the pond and won't be back for a month. I know that I am stupid and pathetic for not telling her but I just couldn't bring myself to say it. I just don't want to make her mad or think that I am ungrateful for everything she has done for me.

It's too late to tell her now but I have no intention of giving up. I am going to walk into that school tomorrow, act like I was given permission to be there and sign up for that stupid class. You go to a public school, how hard do you think it will be to fool them?

Anyway, there is a more important subject to talk about.

YOU LIVE IN AMERICA! 

I can't believe the allusive Mr.GneissGuy is giving the green light to tell each other who we are! Even though I'm pretty sure you want to take it slow just so you can torment me, I am still unbelievably happy you have finally given in to all my begging. 

I also did the math dummy, and you're not that clever. I know that if you drag this out for a month and 2 days then we will have reached the 7th year of this virtual friendship. Whatever though, I can wait. A friend like you is worth it. ;)

So here is a picture of me standing in my garden contemplating my life choices.

And here's to starting big!

I live in America too!

(Now you can go and un-book your flight to Sweden)

_______________________________________________________

I meant to respond to him a while ago, I just didn't plan on the impromptu nap in my garden. It was scary to wake up to the feeling of a ladybug crawling across my cheek but thinking it was a spider. Let's just say I cleared the birds out of their nest when I let out a very un-ladylike screech.

I was getting ready for bed and pulling different outfits out of my closet only to put them back just as fast. I wanted to look sophisticated, but not too sophisticated. I was going for this look that said take me seriously but I'm super fun and awesome. 

I had no idea what type of outfit would say that, but worst case scenario, I would just throw on a dress and a pair of tights and call it a day.

Wait.