Chapter 10 - Nice Socks

___________________________

To: Mr.GneissGuy

From: Goofball306

Sent: 12:34 p.m

Sorry for the delayed response. I was going to answer you earlier but something came up that called for my attention.

Anyway!

I don't use my left hand that much so if you want it you can have it.
I love daffodils.
I actually wanted to talk to you about the whole coming to watch me compete in my next competition. It will fall after our anniversary so I would love to have you come and cheer me on. I won't tell you where and when it is exactly, but I will ask for an extra ticket that will belong to you.

If you can't make it though don't worry! There will be plenty more to go to.

Now, this whole non-sense about wondering if I will trust you when I meet you is just crazy. Of course, I will! Maybe the people in your life don't see what I see, but you are the most amazing person I have ever had the pleasure of calling my friend.

Also, way to freak me out over the fact that we might have already crossed paths in person, and that I haven't noticed!

I would hate myself if I didn't recognize my best friend.

So you live near caves?

Interesting.

Not to brag or anything but I have an entire national park for a backyard.

Suck it;)

Here is a picture of me while I was on my run this morning. I took this when I realized that I am actually a forgetful idiot.

 I took this when I realized that I am actually a forgetful idiot

______________________________________________

I was in the middle of getting ready to go bowling with Mia and her friends.

I rummaged through my sock drawer, trying to find my purple pair of quarter length anklets. All I could think about for the last couple of hours was if Austin could possibly be my mystery friend. He had been wearing a pair of black converse that looked exactly like the ones that I have pictures of sitting in my inbox.

I knew that I was probably just reading into things, desperate to end my search, but what if I wasn't?

He was charming, funny and as far as I have seen, he has been nothing but nice.

He likes to joke around and flirt with girls just like I think Guy does outside of our virtual bubble. I didn't know Austin on a personal level yet, but once I do, I should be able to determine if he is the guy I have been looking for.

I pulled out the pair of socks that I was hunting for and smiled in victory.

I slipped them on and debated whether or not I should send a picture to Guy.