Chapter 6

Another year has gone by and Robin is now 13. Things for the Caped Crusaders have changed drastically. Robin now is at the Batcave most of the day. Batman has repeatedly offered if he wanted to live at the Batcave. But, he always declines he says he still needs to stay with his parents.

Alfred has continued to teach him, and he is even excelling. Based on the fact that he hadn't been to school since he was 9, he was really learning fast. Alfred said he had already caught up with kids his age and he would soon pass them. For the most part things as Batman and Robin hadn't changed very much. That is... until today...

It was the 4th of July and batman and Robin had received word that Mr. Freeze was making trouble at the park. The two decided to split up and catch him by surprise. Robin watched and waited as Mr. Freeze froze the innocent bystanders. He quickly jumped into action, throwing a bat-a-rang at him.

The villain spun around "Batman? I was wondering when..." Robin suddenly jumped onto his helmet and cracked the glass. As he lay on the ground he glared at Robin standing in front of him. "Oh, boy wonder." He slowly stood up "The Bat sent you to drag me off to prison? Frankly, I'm underwhelmed."

At this point Robin wasn't even paying attention to the villain. "great, but I'm kinda in a hurry here..."

Freeze smirked "kids, always in such a rush."

Robin just rolled his eyes "Not talking to you..."

Freeze finally understood what was happening. He turned around just in time for Batman to punch him right in the face, shattering the rest of his helmet.

~time skip~

The police had apprehended Mr. Freeze and the frozen civilians were being taken care of. This meant that Batman and Robin were able to go to the Hall of Justice as planned.

Batman glanced over at Robin as they drove to their destination. He was furiously typing away at the new holo-glove Batman had got him. "Excited?"

Robin looked away from the screen and smiled "Yeah. I know I've been to the Hall loads of times but... It just feels cooler now that Wally, Roy, Kaldur, and I will all be there at the same time. It just feels more special."

Batman nodded "Today is a very important day."

~time skip~

When the Batmobile pulled up to the Hall of Justice cameras started flashing. Cheers rang out as the Caped Crusaders exited the vehicle. The two politely waved as they walked over to the other heroes. Green Arrow and Aquaman were standing in front of the hall with their sidekicks.

Batman put a hand on Robin's shoulder and smiled "Today is the day."

Green Arrow nodded "Welcome to the Hall of Justice..."

"Headquarters of the Justice League." Aquaman finished.

"Awe man!" they all turned around. "I knew we'd be the last ones here!" the other sidekicks laughed as Wally pouted.

Robin ran over to him and put a hand on his shoulder "It's ok KF. I mean it's not like you're the fastest kid in the world or anything. Now THAT would be embarrassing! Oh wait..."

Wally punched him in the arm as Kaldur and Roy laughed. "You two are dumb. You do realize that right?"

The 4 young heroes continued to talk about random topics. Something about being... whelmed? The adults were having their own conversation. Green Arrow looked to Batman "Have you and Robin completed the form yet?"

"No." Batman said gruffly.

"What?!" Flash gapped at him "Superman said he wanted us to all have it turned in by today."