I. Flutters

Three years later
Year: 2020

He sat there for awhile. There was a lot to take in as he sat in the middle of the big room, the colours around him like the darkness surrounded his heart.

But it wasn't just the fact that his heart was surrounded in darkness and he was surrounded by colours but he wondered what he did to deserve the things he had.

Wealth, fame, art.

And all of them came because of her.

It was a big mess after all.

The fact that he was dark and he was around colour but on top of that he felt alone.

But he couldn't think about that, just her as he envisioned her in his mind and painted how she saw the world.

And how he saw her.

Beautiful.

It took awhile to leave the bed that was made for two after the day she left he had a hard time washing the sheets that smelled like cinnamon and marshmallows.

And anything that was of her he wasn't able to get rid of it.

Everything that was her habits, he made it his.

Because normally he wouldn't go for pink marshmallows and sleep on her side of the bed.

But he felt as if he dropped these habits he'd lose her forever and the only memories he would have left is the tattoo on the centre of his stomach.

Or if it wasn't for the two rings he wore around his neck and the hope he had for her to come back.

But it's been three years and although the three years has helped him mend with just him and his art and not the one way and computers instead of paper and keyboards instead of pencils or paint he still wasn't happy.

And although he had hidden smiles and small smirks, he still felt the pain his chest and the gaping hole in his heart.

So it was a big mess.

And it wasn't easy for him to mend but he somehow managed to.

It wasn't easy however after everyone left him for how he was and who he is now. And that's what increased the pain. Especially now that his parents didn't support him because they thought there was no money in art.

But it gave him that and more.

And the love he really only got aside from his friends was the family that took him in when his only abused and neglected him.

Cams.

Until she left and Miguel called him to come over.

It was a couple months after Cam left in the morning where it was pouring heavily on a Wednesday. While Harry was trying to get over the fact that he had no one else to really love and and he just wanted to be held and he's never felt so numb until she left him.

And when he saw a familiar number calling him he couldn't help but feel a little hope in his heart and a small sad smile spread on his face and a quiet prayer for something good to come out of this.

But when he was the one that emotionally abused a young woman who once had all smiles and full round eyes filled with joy and laughter, no good would come out of anything.

It wasn't a far drive but to him it felt like it was due to the constant red lights and the bad drivers in front of him.

But he just wanted some type of hope.