I miss you

Happy Saturday. I hope you have been enjoying my story. Anyway into the chapter....

Tina's POV~

After Nathan and Y/N left, me and Sabre stared reading. Look up at George and he looked he had ants in his pants. I smile at him.

"You want to see what they're up to don't you?" I ask him with a chuckle.

"Yes!" He said jumping from his seat.

"Fine go spy on them." Sabre says not looking up.

Before he could finish, George already left. I nod my head and chuckle.

When he got back, he was still antsy.

"George, why don't you go take a walk?" I suggest.

"Yeah that will keep me busy." He says.

Sabre's POV~

I was about to beat my high score on my favorite game, when my phone dinged. I was so focused that it scared me and I messed up.

"Dang it." I say

I pick up my phone and open the notification.

"Woah! Looks like I figured out what they were doing." I say showing Tina and George.

"Oh oh o-okay?" Tina say kinda confused and shocked at the same time.

"Yes! I knew it!" George says jumping up and down.

"I don't know about this. Don't you think she's moving to fast?" I ask.

"Yeah, maybe." Tina agrees

Third person POV~

Late that night when everyone was sleep, Ryan and Y/N got away from everyone and went to a near by window. They looked out thinking about each other and all the mistakes they made during they're relationship. After while they stared singing the same song at the same time and didn't even know. Y/N started.

Hellooooo! I want you to follow my BFF MichelleTheYoutuber plz. And I need a opinion!!!!!! I was thinking of making a new book. Should I or should I not? PLEASE TELL ME!! Until next time...Bye!!! -Princesskitty118