Reunited

So this is kinda continuing the last chapter. Anyway into the story...

Goldy's POV~

I walk back to UnicornMann's house just in time to see him leave.
"Wait for me!!!" I call. He turns around and smiles at me.
"You look great." he says.
"Thanks!" I say. He puts on hand on his him and his other pointing at the sky.
"Let's go, my brave sidekick!!!" He says.
"Yeah!!" I yell.

We run a few blocks away from our house. We stop at a rock, hidden by tree branches. UnicronMann presses a button and the rock opens. We walk inside as the entercec closes behind us. We step on a pad and it teleports us to UnicornMann'snlab. I run to the baloney and look around at the old daycare. Even though we left the daycare, UnicornMann and I still play in the backyard.
"OK UnicornMann, let's find a crime to solve." I say bravely.
"Alright. I'll go get some weapons from down stairs." He says rushing down the stairs. I look through the telescope and see something unexspected. I see two kids that look very familiar.

Sabre's POV~

Today Tina and I were thinking about going on a date, but she doesn't know where. We are going to have a picnic. I pack two sandwiches(grilled cheese of course), two sodas, and a couple of cookies. I also picked a few tulips. I race over to her house with the picnic basket and flowers. I knock on the door and Tina answers it.
"Hi Tina" I say.
"Hi Cutie" she says closing the door behind her.
"I got you some flowers." I hand her the tulips.
"Aww, thanks Sabre. They're beautiful." She says kissing my cheek.

We start to walk down the sidewalk.
"Where we going?" Tina asks.
"Its a surprise." I wink. She rolls her eyes playfully. When we reach the woods, I tell her to close her eyes. She dose and I help her through the woods. I take her to the sandbox in backyard of the daycare. At Daycare, Ryan and I would always have our 'dates' there. I tell her to open her eyes.
"OMG Sabre, this is awesome." She says hugging me.
"I knew you'd love it." I say.

After a few minutes, I here a voice behind me.
"Hey! Who are you two?" Says the voice. I turn around and see a girl with brown hair. Why dose she seem so familiar. The hair, the gold, the sloth on her shirt. It all brings back memories. Tina pulls out her light Saber and stands in front of me.
"Stay away from my...CUTIE!!!" She screams.
"Wait. Cutie? Light saber? Tiger colors?" The girl mumbles.
"Is your name Tina by chance?" The girl asks Tina.
"Um...yeah" Tina said confused.
"And your Sabre!" She says turning me.
"How do you know this?" I ask having away.
"It's me Goldy!" She says taking off her mask. And sure enough it was the same oblivious golden eyed girl from daycare.
"Goldy!!!" Tina yelled throwing herself on her.

After we catch up, Goldy takes us to UnicornMann's lab to see him.

Y/N's POV ~

Ryan sits on the ground and pats the ground beside him. Signaling me to sit next to him. I do so and we look at the clouds.
"I can't take it! Ryan, why won't you talk to me?" I ask looking at him. He sighs and stands up. He draws an N in the sky.
"N?" I say. He smiles and nods. Then he draws an A then an T, H (and you get the idea)
"Nathan?" I ask. He nods.
"What about him?" I ask. He moves his hand in an talking motion, then points at himself.
"He said you..." I start. He nods again.
He points to himself again then shakes his finger. He points to his throat then at me.
"He said you can't talk to...me?" I say. He nods madly.
"Ugh, what why!" I ask. He points to himself and puts his hands in the shape of a heart then breaks it. He points to me.
"Because you broke my heart." I say quitely.
"Well Ryan I forgive you." I say smiling. His face lights up and he tackles me into a hug. I hug him back not wanting to let him go.
"I love you, Y/N" he whispers. I open my eyes in shock.
"I love you too, Ryan!" I say as a tear runs down my face. He holds me tighter.

"Ryan?" A voice says behind us.
"Why dose that name sound familiar?" The voice says again.
I turn to see a girl with brown hair and gold eyes.
"There's only one girl I know that has brown hair and gold eyes." I say smirking.
"Goldy!!!" I yell running to her. We hug and Ryan joins in.
"I have unicornMann, Saber, and Tina in the back." She says. Ryan and I follow her holding hands.
"Finally, were reunited!" I say to him.

Wow, 836 words! How was that!?! Well I love this chapter, what about you. Until next time...Bye!!! -Princesskitty118