Daycare Sleepover

Wow!!! 574 reads? You guys are awesome!! Anyway into the story...

Ryan's POV~

Y/N and I show up and I feel a little embarrassed about me wearing the onesie. After we come inside I see Sabre in his chicken onesie, Tina in her tiger onesie, Goldy in a Sloth onesie, and UnicronMann in a unicorn onesie. I feel a lot better. 

We all sit in a circle. Me, then Y/N to the right, UnicornMann, Goldy, Tina, then Sabre. 

"What should we do?" Sabre asked.

"A talent show!!!" All the girls scream.

"NO!!" Sabre and I yell.

"Well, Who's going first?" UnicornMann Asked.

"We got this!" Tina and Goldy say sliding to the middle of the girl and bump butts.  They stand back to back.

"Thank you! Thank you, our lovies" They say bowing. Goldy sits down, But Tina pulls Sabre up.

"NOOO!!" he whines.

"Come on, Cutie." She says. 

"Oh, fine." he finally agrees.

We clap. 

"Yass, girl Yass!" Y/N yells.

"I don't usually do this, but Goldy you wanna do a song?" UnicornMann asks.

"Sure, Bud" She answers.

"Wow UnicornMann, Pretty good for your first time!" I wink at him. "Thanks." He smiles.

"I love singing, I' going to another one!" Goldy shouts.

"That was great, But I can do better," Tina says.

"oh really?" Goldy smirks.

"Let me show you how it's done," she says.

"Now who Was Better?" Tina and Goldy ask us.

"Um...Tina" "Um...Goldy" UnicornMann and Sabre say at the same time. Then they both start arguing over who is better. I feel a tug on my arm and I look over at Y/N.

"Come on Ryan, We're the only ones who haven't done a duet yet." Y/N says.

"Ugh..done I have too?" I moan.

"Yes!! now come on!!" She says pulling me up. 

(While they're still singing) 

"Guys let's face it, Ryan and Y/N are the best singers," Goldy says.