Unspeakable

So if you were confused by the last chapter hopefully this will clear it up. Anyway into the story...

Ryan's POV~

After I woke up, I went downstairs to eat breakfast. Then as I was about to sit on the couch, I heard a knock on the door. At first I thought it was Megan, But then I heard an angry voice from ...Nathan yelling "Let me in RYAN!!!" Oh boy, I'm in trouble now. I get up and open the door.

"Hi, N-Nathan." I say nervously.

"Don't 'hi' me. You hurt Y/N. She wanted you back. She even prepared a beautiful song for you. Then you just shut her out?! It may not take a lot to slam a door, but it takes very little to break someone!" Nathen screams.

"Nathan I'm sorry." I mumble under my breath.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to, But too bad you won't have that chance. As her boyfriend, I ban you from every talking to Y/N as long as I'm with her."

"What!?!" I scream. 

"Yep, now go and try to treat the next girl better." he says heading for the sidewalk. I close the door. Now how am I supposed to say sorry? Well, I don't have to physically say anything. ooh, I know these beautiful flowers in the woods behind my house. I know she'll love one. I grab my jacket and run outside.

I walk pretty far in the woods searching for the rare rainbow colored rose. I walk on top of a hill and fall inside flat on my face. I get up and look around I see mossy cement and old, broken couches. I know where I am. It's Tina's old base from daycare! I walk around trying to find the stairs to get out. I find a bunch of broken chairs, tables, and lamps. I even found a sign that said 'Cassie the cow'.  When I reach the stairs I stand to the side of the daycare. From the front, I can hear someone singing. I walk through the woods to the front and find the flower. When I'm in the clearing I see Y/N. I decide to join in. She jumps, but she doesn't turn around to look at me.

When we're done, she turns around slowly.

"Ryan!" she yells running straight towards me. She hugs me and I hug her back.

"Ryan, what's wrong?" she asked. I really wanted to tell her but I couldn't.

"Ryan?" she says shaking me I wanted to cry I felt like I was dying. she starts yelling and crying.

"Why won't you answer me?" she mumbles. She looks at me in the eyes. I was about to say something, but then I remember I have the flower. I give it to her and her eyes light up.

"Ryan, it's beautiful." She says in awe. Just like you Y/N.

So this should clear up on what happened in the last chapter. If you're still confused then just ask me. Until next time...Bye!!! -Princesskitty118