That we're all we need

So I know some of you are not going to like this, but I'm going to be updating this book more than my Moosecraft book. Anyway into the story...

 UnicornMann's POV~

Goldy brings in two more kids that I'm guessing is Y/N and Ryan. 

"Hey, long time no see." Ryan says clutching on to Y/N's hand.

"Yeah!" I say.

"Since we haven't seen each other in forever, let's have a sleepover!" Tina cheers.

"Ok, we can meet back up here at 7:00 with our things." I say.

"I'll bring a movie!" Sabre says.

"I'll bring popcorn and candy!" Goldy says

"I'll bring tea!!" Ryan yells. We all laugh.

"Let's not." Tina says still laughing.

So we all part to go pack for tonight.

Ryan's POV~

Y/N and I walk back to her house. It was amazing to be holding her right now. Though we were only a part for two days, it felt like forever. I'll do anything to make her feel like a queen. I promise to treat her better this time. I squeeze her hand tighter.

"I love you so much, Y/N!" I say.

"I love you too, Ryan!" She smiles at me.

" I promise to treat you better this time." I say.

"I promise to respect you this time." She says.

"You can be the peanut butter to make jelly!" I start. She smiles and rests her head on my shoulder. 

"You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly." She follows 

"You can be the captain and I can be your first mate." I say.

"You can be the chills that I feel on our first date"

"You can be the hero and I can be your sidekick." 

"You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split...Again." She adds. I giggle.

"You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin' Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'." I say.

"Don't know if I could ever be, Without you cause boy you complete me." She looks at me.

"And in time I know that we'll both see." I say looking at her and grabbing her other hand. Now we're face to face.

"That we're all we need!" we both sing. I pull her in and kiss her. She puts her hands on my shoulders and I hold her by the hips.

"Oh really!?!" we hear a voice say. We break and turn to see...

Who do you think it was?!? Well, I could've made this longer, but ya know me. So hope you enjoyed. Until Next time...Bye!!! -Princesskitty118