Kindly Fuck Off

Hope this comes out soon probably won't but yeah

  The sunlight seared though the blinds, blinding Steve when he woke, making him shun the light. Steve thinking the sun should kindly fuck off somewhere else. His hand stayed over his face and he reminded himself that he would need to close the blinds later. He looked down to realize he was still on the couch and his back was aching worse than his face was a few months ago, well maybe not that much but you get the idea.

  I must of fallen asleep when we were done talking, makes since I am sleepy when drunk. He moved his body to try to get up when he felt something warm around his  midsection to realize oh my holy fucking shit. Billy Hargrove.

  He looked so peaceful when he want beating my ass, but in a serious note he did look peaceful he slept, like the world was perfect and no one ever died. He looked like the rage that swoll him up, was suddenly gone. Like his mother was still alive, living with him beside the breath in sunny California and his father didn't beat him, didn't constantly treat him like a second class citizen. Like he wasn't filled with so much hate  and the only way to ease his stress was drinking or sex or fighting.

  "Harrington what the fuck? Do you just stare at people when they sleep. That's creepy as fuck. Don't be a fucking freak.", he said waking up while I was in deep thought. I continued looking at him even though staring me straight in the face.

  "Uh. . . Sorry.", I say looking away from him. Fuck. I might of ruined whatever this might of been. Friends? I don't know.

  "I understand your creepy ass ways though. People can't help but look my hot ass bod.", he says moving his hand up and down his body. I laugh at this and blush at the same time. Uh why is he so trivial.

We get up, Billy deciding he was hungry and since he was the guest, I would be making breakfast. Even though he wasn't even cooking, he somehow got pancake mix everywhere.

Why is he suddenly acting like this, like we've been friends for years, best friends even? One second he's kicking my ass and smashing plates over my head, then the next he's sleeping over at my house and joking around with me.

But none of that matters now since this is the only contact I've had with someone this month that I had actually enjoyed. I don't see the kids much unless their moms ask me to drive them places. When Elev- Jane came back the boys have been surrounding her, trying to show her all what she missed out on.

She basically live in the Byers' house now turns out Hopper and Joyce are kind of a thing. Jonathan says she still mourning Bob and Hopper just there helping her ease out of it. But I bet by the end of next month they're a thing. Will is now her favorite person which gave Mike a mood for a few days until he realized is a sibling kind of relationship.

So I've been out of the loop, well it's been lonely as shit. This house too big for one kid, I miss having little movie nights here with the lil shits. My angsty attitude would probably put them down so it for the best. Nancy-

"Harrington ... Harrington! Where the hell are you. In a whole other fucking dimension!", he yelled because apparently I was burning the pancakes. The came out a few shades darker than they were originally suppose to but they're still edible.

"Shit. I gotta go. Dad'll have my ass if I don't get Max to school. See ya.", he says after eating his pancakes.

The door closes with a bang, that seemingly echos throughout the house. Now I'm alone again. Fuck, that's right. School starts in like 30 minutes, I could totally skip, but they would call my parents. They would come home to tell at me and then leave so that's not an option.

I hop up to my room grabbing a pair of my loose sweatpants and decided today was a 'no fucks' day. They technically weren't sweatpants, but they weren't so tight that you could see the line of my ass. I grabbed my shades and jacket and left the building, hoping today would blow over quick.

• • •

I rolled into the parking lot, seeing Billy's blue Camero already there, surrounded by a bunch of asshole, especially Tommy fuck H and his, hallway to his hotdog, of a girlfriend. Billy watched me pull in, but immediately looked away when I came in. I'm not surprised.

As soon as I got out of my car, Nancy and Jonathan were headed my directions with serious faces. Shit, interrogation. They were walking close together with their hands skimming each other, like they were afraid to hold hands in front of me.

  "Hey guys. What's with the serious faces?", I say hoping it wasn't about anything to important. Please don't be about he who must not be named.

  "We drove past your house yesterday and why was Billy Hargrove's car in the driveway?", her voice get to a louder volume, but it's not yelling, well not enough that people noticed or looked our way.

  Come on, come on Steve! Think of a excuse quick! "Practice would be shortened today. Coach told him to tell me so he came over and told me. Yeah...", I say coming up with a good enough excuse, hopefully is convincing.

"He's such a creep. He could of gotten your number from Max, she knows it right? Uh he's looking at you while doing that. I swear he such an asshole.", she said something that was unusual for Nancy to say.

  She was right. He was staring at me while being attached to some skanky sophomore, who was literally trying to fuck him through his jeans and he was letting her. He was looking me straight in the face while swallowing her neck.

  I turned away from him, not wanting to see him trying to get nasty in the school parking lot.

  "Yeah, he's weird as fuck. Yeah.", I say not looking at either of them.

  I followed behind them as we walked into the school, leaving behind Billy and his newest screw toys. We walked with idle chatting between up, it wasn't a very verbose conversation not on my part at least.

  We went different direction, leaving him to our classes. Nancy and Jon had some of the same classes, where I had maybe four with Jon and two with Nancy.

  Again I was alone, left to my own devices and I was surprisingly okay with that.