get to know

Days have passed since the whole 'everyone finds out about the me and Billy friendship thing' thing. Not the other things, which I will never tell them. Having that conversation would just wreck my self esteem, as well as make me embarrassed for life.

It's like finding out your best friend has been having a strictly sexual, a little more, relationship with your absentee alcoholic father. It's like 'how desperate and pathetic are you?' How desperate are you for dick? But it's not like that at all.

I haven't told Billy about the kids knowing, but I plan on it, one of these days. Maybe when Billy starts wearing correct fitting clothes, not gonna hapPen any times soon, I hope.

We haven't had any arguments in a while and Neil hasn't been acting like a abusive asshole for a few weeks. (Maybe I'll tell him tonight when the timings right.) Every time he's over I check for bruises, cuts, any type of injury.

He has a few fading bruises on his stomach, ribs, and chest that happened around almost three weeks ago, and which would probably stay there for a few more. Neil has probably realized he's been doing too much to Billy, so, he's changed the way he 'disciplines', if you could call it that. The way he was going he would've been caught in the next two months.

Instead of beating him black and blue, Neil's been starving him, which gives him more of a reason to come over and 'play'. But all jokes aside, all he had been eating were parts of Tommy H and Carol's lunches, but that had been before I was told. I put a stop to that no eating bullshit so quick I probably hold a world record.

Now, he comes around every night and cooks dinner with me, could be considered dates, but I think that would scare us both.

"Steve. Oh my god, could you pay any less attention? We're trying to get there before all the games get taken over. Hurry up I wanna get in soon, but the way you're moving, it may take a few decades.", Dustin says pulling at the handles even though he had known they were locked.

"Fine, damn. Who pissed in your cereal this morning?", I say leering at him, but ultimately unlocking the doors.

His only response it middle finger while he walks off and a quick little 'fuck you'. Dustin walks into the parking lot of the store, a few feet away from the car and checks his 'inventory', which is mainly comprised of quarters and 3 Musketeers.

He takes out the quarters his mom gave him when I picked him up and holds them in a dead grip. I guess, he's afraid of another "Cookies Incident". Watching a flock of birds chase after him when he dropped a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies and to see him actually try to cover the dropped cookies after he noticed the birds, was priceless.

He was in a pissy mood for the rest of the day after I pulled him away from, so, he wouldn't get mauled to death. How would've I explained that to his mom? "Sorry to tell you this, but Dustin had met his demise this evening because of his love of cookies was to strong?"

He still tries to argue that he could've gotten them all of I had given him a few more minutes. Whatever. I then had to watch him eat the sandy survivors the rest of the way home.

The rest of the party exits the car and waits for Max to show up. She contacted Lucas, via walkie talkie, that her mom would be driving her since Billy had gotten his car keys taken away by Neil earlier that day.

I will most definitely be seeing him later tonight lounging on the couch in the living room or my by, obviously letting himself in, like usual.

Mrs. Hargrove pulls up behind my car in Billy's Camaro, she probably gets it until Billys ungrounded. Her face is full of worry and distraught, basically Dustin's would he told me Dart had gotten a little hungry and ate his cat, making me a big bag of anxious.