Chapter 2

Jaemi POV

It was already the next day and I am trying to get more sleep while my alarm still rings.

In the end I gave in and turned off the alarm and started to get ready for school.

I don't really 'dress to impress' so I just wore my grey hoodie that reaches my thighs and jeans for school.

I don't wear make-up since I hate to wear any of it and either way I would be covering my face anyways.

I tied my hair into a low pony-tail and went to put on my black mask.

I put on my shoe, took my school bag, lock the doors of my house and started to walk to school.

Like dinner, I don't eat breakfast and lunch cause I don't really get hungry.

If I do get hungry I'd eat some ramyeon.

Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I ate a whole meal.

Anyways, I just arrived at the school's front gate and I could already hear people taking about me. And its usually not really nice.

But I just ignored them and went to my locker to get my textbooks for the lesson.

As I was taking out the needed textbooks from my locker, when a group of girls just whispered and giggled about my appearance.

"Hey look. Its the ugly looking nerd again. "

"No wonder she wears a mask everytime, it is to hide her ugly face!"

I have already gotten so used of these things so I just ignored it and I started to head to class.

Not trying to brag or anything but, I am pretty good in all the subjects since I learn pretty fast.

So I don't  really pay attention in class. But the dude beside me is really annoying.

And he is also one of my major bullies, Jeon Jungkook.

He just bullies me for fun. And He is a hearthrob in school along with his friends.

Well I guess its true that he does look good, but his personality towards me isn't that great to be honest.

But I don't know him fully yet, like the rest of the school, so I don't judge him of him being like this.

So back to the lesson, the teacher told us to take down notes she wrote on the board.

"Yah nerd!" Jungkook half-shouted at me.

I just looked at him with a blank look in my eyes.

"Help me take down the notes" he tossed this notebook on my table and leans on his chair relaxed.

I didn't want to cause any trouble so I just took the book and started to write down the notes.

The teacher doesn't notice this as we are seated at the back on the class.

He does this almost everytime. The thing is, I have all the same classes as him.

I sighed and started to take his and my notes.

At least it was not as bad as the others day wear will just annoy me non-stop.

Finally I finished all the notes on his and my notebook and the bell just rang indicating that math is over and it's time for break.

Which is my favorite time including lunch.

Everyone started packing their bag and going to meet up with their friends for the break.

I heard the chair beside me dragged across the floor as Jungkook quickly took his notebook from my table.

I started packing my things first before heading to my locker preparing for the next lesson.

After I took all the needed items for English, which took only 2 minutes, I started heading to my favorite place in the school.

A/N: I don't really know if the scenerios goes too fast. If it does, sorry.