Chapter 6

Jaemi's POV

"Oh and I will be choosing the partners for this graded duet." Miss Yang said Taking the class list from her bag.

Even though everyone hates me in this class, at least I don't go with guy in the class.

My life is already a mess and this is making it worst. But of course I did not react out loud and kept still.

"All of you will be paired up with the opposite gender for this duet." Miss Yang said while looking through the class list.

I freaking wanted to burst on the spot! I just jinxed it again!

Being the quiet one, the anti-social in the class and the bullied one, I can never pass and get along with the person. Let alone a guy.

What makes it worst is that I can't sing to the whole class or even to a person cause of my little secret.

I felt like killing myself after school, but I can't or my parents will be disappoint. And I hate to disappoint them.

I also do not want to fail for any tests so I need to find another alternative for this situation.

"Listen carefully for who your partner will be for this graded test."

Miss Yang started to read out names for her list. While I was just here hugging my legs, silently wishing that I won't get those super annoying guys. Let me give you an example, Jungkook.

I waited for my name to be called out for awhile now when Miss Yang asked if there is anyone who is not partnered up.

I raised my hand but not my arm. I looked around to see that there are 3 of us that does not have a partner.

The other two are Yeseul and that freaking boy Jungkook.

I was now violently wishing that those two will be partners and not me with Jungkook. If Yeseul and Jungkook are partners, that makes me and her very happy cause she is in love or just want any of the Bangtan Boy's attention. Either way that will make me a bit happy if I am not partners with Jungkook.

Just please not with Jungkook.

But the thing that made me confused is that I am very sure that there is an even amount of people in he class.

But that doesn't matter as long as I am not with Jungkook, I am fine.

"Okay then since it is just the three of you. Jungkook will be partners with-"

While I was wishing hard that I won't be partnered up with Jungkook, the door suddenly bursted open catching my attention.

"I am so so sorry I am late Miss Yang"

The guy came in panting like he went to a marathon before coming here.

I could not see as he was back facing me.

"It is ok but later explain to me after class." Miss Yang replied and asked him to sit on the floor.

"Since you just came, we are going to be doing a duet for this graded test.
And you came just in time, I was just thinking how to pair the remaining 3 people here" She said explaining to him.

"Now since you're here, Jungkook will pair up with Yeseul and Taehyung shall pair up with Jaemi"

Shoot! I forgot that Taehyung was in this class too. I mean why should I know that he is in this class when I have no friends.

The worst thing is that he is part of Bangtan, the kingkas of the school.

"I am sorry but who in the world is Jaemi in this class?" Taehyung asked Miss Yang.

I only noticed that only Bangtan does not know my name. Maybe because everyone class me different names in the school. Or it is just I don't socialize with others.

"She is all the way at the back" Miss Yang pointing at me.

I did not bother to look back at him and just looked at the floor.

I heard people 'tsk'ing and whispers about my name and all those eyes judging me. Seriously what is the point on judging me.

"Ok now this test wil be held 2 weeks from now which will be on about first week of September."  Miss Yang said while packing her things.

And just in time, the bell finally rang.

"Class dismissed." Miss Yang went out of the class first.

Again I was the last one to take and walk to my lonely bag. I was about to walk out the door when suddenly someone pulled me to the side of the door.

It was Yeseul.

"What do you want Yeseul?" I asked her through my masked.

"You better stay away from Taehyung oppa and you not talk to him that much or you will face the consequences. I will only let you discuss on what song once within my view and that is it I will only do this so my oppa won't fail." She said pointing her finger at me.

While I just stared at her with bored eyes.

"Do you understand?!" She shouted at my face.

I just nodded and she finally left while I went to my next class not caring what she said.

I don't even want to be partners with Taehyung anyways.

A/N: Sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes.