Chapter 9

Jungkook's POV

The sun was about to set and my younger brother wanted to go out and play for awhile. I just smiled at him and I obviously said yes.

We started to walk to the playground. We finally got there and I just sat on the bench and watched Jungho play around at the playground.

I smiled at Jungho sliding down one of the giant slides, but I couldn't help but notice that I could see a hint of sadness in his eyes.

I watched him looked at the other kids playing together nearby. He than went up to the top of the playground and went down on the other slides.

I went up to him, went down to his level and asked why he looked kinda sad.

"Hyung, I don't have any friends and other kids do." Jungho pouted.

"How about you ask one of they to be your friend?

" But you know that I am very shy." he said looking at the ground.

" You have to try Jungho. How about I buy us some Ice-cream and turn that frown upside. " I attempted to make him smile which I succeeded in doing.

"Just wait for hyung, okay?" I ruffled his hair and stood up.

Jungho gave a quick nod and went back to the playground. I smiled and went to an ice-cream parlor to buy both of us some ice cream.

Jungho's POV

While my hyung went to buy us some ice cream, I just watched the other kids play catching.

Must be fun to play with other kids.

I could ask them if I could be their friend, but I am too shy to talk to others.

But I know that one hates me. I am just the quite kid in the bunch.

Now, I am just sliding down all the slides and playing a bit in the sandbox.

I started to get bored of playing by myself when I saw a pretty noona sitting at the bench near the playground.

Well, hyung said I should try to make at least one friend and 'cause I always see him take to other girls. So she must be kind too? Right?

So I quickly went down the slide and kind of ran towards her and gave her sleeve a little tug.

She looked at me and smile, asking why I wanted her attention.

"Can you please play with me?" I said while my hands behind my back and twisting my right ankle around.

"I could but how about your friends, don't you want to play with them?" she suggested to me with a smile.

"None of them are my friends, I only have my hyung." I pouted while kicking the floor.

"Oh, then where is your hyung?"

"He went to buy some food. So will you play with me?" I twisted side to side waiting for her reply.

"Okay, I will play with you. What do you want to play?" She smiled at me getting excited by what a he had just said.

"Hide and Seek! You count and I hide!" I started to run around the playground looking for a place to hide while she covered her eyes and started to count to 20.

I quickly hid under the biggest slide in the playground.

I waited for awhile when I started to hear footsteps getting louder.

"I wonder where is he? I can't find him anywhere." I suddenly heard her voice and I started to giggle, thinking that she wouldn't find me.

I took a small peek behind the slide to see on one there.

I was going to look back when I got tickled all of a sudden.

"I found you!" She said while tickling me making me laugh so hard 'till my tummy hurts.

She finally stopped tickling me and leads me out from under the slide.

I suddenly heard my name being called out, so I quickly responded by dragging the noona behind me and running to see my hyung.

Jungkook's POV

I finally came back with ice cream and sweets for Jungho. And man, everyone wanted ice cream from the same parlor I went to.

I shouted Jungho's name and the kid went running back with a very cute teenage girl behind him.

I was shocked and confused at the same time 'cause why in the world is my younger brother running to me with a girl that looks like my age.

Before I could ask him why did he dragged her with him, he beat me to it.

" Hyung! I made a new friend!" Jungho started to jump while pointing at the mysterious girl in front of me.

"Oh annyeong." She bowed slightly and looked up to see each other face to face. For a split second, she looked a bit shocked. But it quickly went back to a small smile just as fast.

"Annyeong, Um thanks for taking care of my younger brother, Jungho. Well, we better get going now. Say bye to your friend Jungho." I gave her a small smile and nudge Jungho, signaling him to say bye to her.

"Thank you for playing with me and bye bye." He waved at me while smiling widely.

"Thank you again for taking care of him." I smiled once more before slightly bowing.

She nodded, turned around and went her way and I went the opposite way. Now I can ask Jungho what happen at the playground and why is he with a cute girl.

"Soooo~Jungho, what did you do today?" I said while he was jumping around.

"I told you already hyung, I made a new friend!"

"With that girl? She is about my age and you made friends with her? How about the younger kids?"

"Oh, since you always talk to other noonas, they should be nice since you looked happy talking to them. So I made friends with that noona."He smiled widely, skipping all the way home.

I should find that girl. She looks really cute too. I should try and make her fall for me, 'cause it's a international playboys job to do so.

A/N: If this chapter is kinda boring and if there are any grammar or spelling mistakes, sorry.