Chapter 10

Jaemi's POV

The bright sunrays pierced through the room and some on my face causing me to wake up.

It was a Saturday and I had my work shift at about 2 in the afternoon. I got off my bed, taking very slow and heavy steps towards the bathroom to freshen up myself.

After my quick shower, I changed into some comfy house wear. I went back to my bed and started to read some online books to pass the time. I really don't have any friends so I don't have anyone to text and I have no purpose on me going to social media, except checking some kpop stuff randomly. Other than that, reading online books is all I do when I have nothing better to do.

After awhile, it was almost time for my work shift and I quickly changed into a more casual clothing, wearing a white shirt and some light blue jeans.

I grabbed my phone from side table and placing it in my purse before heading down to take myself some biscuits cause it's gonna be a long day of work for me.

I placed the biscuits in my purse for later when I have a break and put on my white sneakers. I took my house keys and locked the front door and the gate.

Before walking to the Cafe I work in, I quickly took out a black mask from my purse and covered my face as usual. The Cafe isn't that far and is actually quite near my school. So it takes me about 4 to 5 minutes to walk to the cafe from my house.

I finally arrived and the smell of coffee filled my nose as I entered the simple yet cozy Cafe. There were a lot of people talking over either a drink or some cakes and pastries, or both.

I quickly walked in a small room for employees that work here. I bowed to one of my coworkers as she returned it with a bow and a small smile.

I placed my bag in one of the square shelves that has my name on it. I also took out an apron from my shelf and put it on.

I went out of the small room and stood behind a counter with a coffee maker while I waited for one of my coworkers to give me a customer's order for their hot drinks and cold beverages. If you don't know already, I am a barista.

Jungkook's POV

Right now, me and my hyungs are just goofing around cause we all have nothing to do at home. So we all decided to go and hang out at Jin hyung's house.

While the oldest hyung is making some food since we all haven't eaten any lunch yet, most of us were just talking or using their phone. Well, maybe except for Yoongi hyung, who is just sleeping on the couch, taking up most of the space on it by laying down right in the middle of the couch.

I was busy using my phone until Taehyung hyung asked me about the singing duet test.

"Nope. We haven't even chosen a song for it yet." I said being a little annoyed.

The only subject that I actually cared about is Music.

"Why? You should have at least have a song already."

"Sure like I could work with Yeseul. " I offed my phone to faced my hyung and rolled my eyes in annoyance at the thought that we haven't started on the project or whatever test. I really don't care about other subjects but since I actually like Music and Dance, so I really want to pass this test.

"All she did was cling on to me and tried to freaking flirt with me! So no progress..." I heaved a sigh.

"Well thank god I ain't partnered up with her than." he said happily with a cheeky smile as I groaned.

------------

After awhile we all decided to get out of the house and go somewhere. I don't where, so I just followed where ever my hyungs are going.

I ended up following them to an arcade. My eyes lit up and started to walk faster. My hyungs just laugh while ask them to quicken their steps to buy some tokens.

"Seriously, Jungkook you really like to see us all lose to you."

Jimin hyung slightly pouted, making me grin.

"Nah. I just like arcade games. And showing you how great I always-"

"Yea yea yea, whatever. Faster buy the tokens. I am not just gonna stand here to hear you blabbering about how good you are."

My sentence was than cut off by Jin hyung.

I quickly bought some tokens and gave some of them to my hyungs.

Finally I can have some do something I actually like.

Jaemi's POV

My shift finally eneded at 6.30 pm. I could finally go home and spend some quality time with myself. Yay! But before I going home, I went to buy some flowers and decided to some the time talking to my parents, since it wasn't completely dark but still could see the sun settling in.

I bought the same flowers as last time and walked to where my parents are.

Placed the flowers down and just talked about how my day went and how I still miss them so much.

After about talking to them for about fifteen minutes, I was about to head home when heard a soft growl.

Well, I guess it is one of these days where I am actually hungry. And by hungry, I meant it was time to eat an actual meal other than ramyeon.

Like said I sais last time, I can't remember when was the last time I ate a whole meal.

I went to a nearby mall and went to the court to buy some rice with chicken and some vegetables at the side. And I bought some soya bean milk, 'cause I seriously need to grow taller. I am like the shortest in school.

Since I was pretty hungry I already finished my meal in about 10 minutes or less. So I took my canned soya bean milk, opened it with a click, placed the straw in and started sipping my cold drink while I started to walk home.

I still had milk in the can so I stayed at the playground for awhile.

I was just enjoying the breeze when my eyes landed on a swing set. No one was using it, so I walked there, throwing the empty can on the way.

I looked around to see if anyone is walking towards it to use it.

Most of the kids are playing at the slides, I sat down, rocking back and forth by leaning front and back.

Since I am short, I was able to swing with no problem with my feet dragging on the ground.

It was already quite dark so I finally decided that it was time to head home.

But while going home, loud fits of laughter filled my ears, gaining my attention.

I looked behind to see 7 guys laughing together.

I thought nothing about it other than how nice it must be to laugh with friends, when I suddenly realized who they were.

My house was a few houses away and I won't make it in time. I had no choice but take a quick turn to my left and hide behind a piller while they past.

But while rushing to hide from the kingkas of my school, I dropped my keychain that was supposedly chained to my bag. I cursed to myself and hoped that they will just pass.

I was slowly calming down when I saw 4 of them walk pass without noticing my keychain.

But boy was I wrong. Freaking one of them just had to step on it. Great. Just great.

I looked again to only to see a face of a playboy. Jeon Jungkook.

He looked around and I quickly hid behind the piller.

Shoot! He got the keychain with my Mom's name on it...

A/N: So so Sorry I didn't update the story for 2 months... I think. Also sorry for any mistakes.