Chapter 3

Jaemi's POV

I started to wak to my favourite place in the school, the music room.

Whenever its break or lunch time I would always go to the music room to sing, dance or just play the instruments in the room.

I always loved to sing, dance and play the instruments to random songs that I know.

I don't like anyone to hear me and this is the only room that is always free without anyone in it.

I do this secretly so no one would know that I love to do all this. I also keep it a secret about this to avoid the same mistake.

I quickly went in the room to take a quick look to check if anyone was there.

No one was there.

I quickly went in before anyone saw me. I locked the both doors in the room so no one could get in.

I place my bag down near the mirrors and went to the piano and started to play and sing to Eyes, Nose, Lips by Taeyang.

But I quickly stop as I started to hear footsteps coming towards the music room.

I quickly stopped playing the piano and kept quiet.

I know that no one can come in the room cause its lock, but I don't want to risk it. And I don't know whether if they are still there or not.

So I just quietly cover the piano to the  way it was.

I just sat on the floor and was about to hum the rest of the song but stopped as I could hear some talking outside.

After they talked for a few seconds, I suddenly heard the door handle clicked a bit. Which kinda made me worried even though it was locked.

I knew they were trying to get in, so I had to sit on my spot quietly and wait for them to leave.

The bell ringed after about 5 minutes and I am pretty sure who ever was outside wasn't there anymore.

So I unlocked both of the doors and quickly and quietly went out of the music room and went to my next lesson.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook's POV

The girl beside me is a weird one. I mean when I ask her to do something for me, she gives me a blank stare and and just does the thing I told her to do.

Even if I bully her. She doesn't fight back or talk that much.

And I somehow wonder why.

Is it because she is shy? Or maybe because she's scared? And why does she always wears a mask.

I have never seen her without it.

I just stared at her while she was busy coping down the math note for me and her while relaxing on my chair.

She is weird alright.

The bell finally rang and it's already time for lunch.

I stood up I swiftly took my notebook from her table and pack my thing to head out of class.

I went to the canteen after I while as I had to get pass all my fangirls trying to get my attention.

I met up with my hyungs on our table.

And fangirls around us kept giggling and taking about BTS, which is our group name.

My hyungs doesn't know that I bully or more like a cause troubles for the girl beside me.

I just notice that I never really know her cause I don't even know her name.

I actually don't know if I bully her for fun, or maybe because I want to feel more powerful like my father that honestly doesn't care much for me.

"Jungkookie~"

My thoughts were cut off by Jimin calling my name.

"Ne?"

"I have been calling your name for so many times now. Now I'm curious. Tell us what's in that head of yours maknae."

Now the whole is looking at me with curious faces.

Have I just been thinking about that girl?

"Oh it nothing it's just umm..." I stalled  for a while.

"Is it a girl your seeing" Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?! Hell No!"

I stood up and started chasing him as he started to run.

Yeah yeah I know it is childish, but thats how we are.

I was about to catch up to him when we both suddenly stopped when we heard someone singing and playing the piano.

It sounded like I girl's voice. It was so soothing to my ears.

But the voice and the piano playing suddenly stopped.

Me and Taehyung looked at each other curious.