Chapter 5

Jungkook's POV
It is now english and the whole class is waiting for the weird girl beside me. The teacher just asked her to read out the sentence on the board without her mask.

I was somehow excited to see what will happen. Will she do it or not?

"Umm... I... you see..."

She kept on stuttering.

Everyone in the class looked at her starting to whisper while the teacher just waited for her answer.

I was somehow enjoying this scene. It looked funny when she is confused.

I silently giggled. She looked so shy and timid.

"I could but..."

She was about to continue until the bell rang.

I was kinda disappointed that she did not did what the teacher asked her to.

It just makes me so curious.

But I had to go to the next class. I was about to get out the door when a wave of fangirls blocked my way.

It was math next and I don't want to be late cause the teacher in that class is strict.

I finally got out of the class and went to my math class and took a seat.

The teacher haven't arrived yet. The weird girl just came through the door. I being myself, tripped her. She stubbled as the class silently laughed. I chuckled at what a have done.

She didn't bother about it though and just to sit at her place.

I wonder why she doesn't react to anything I do or others do.

The teacher finally arrived and we stood up to greet her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jaemi's POV

It already math and I was just stared  at the board not listening to the teacher.

I guess it's better than English. Jungkook is not shooting rolled up paper to my hair or at me.

We are now doing some worksheets and it is some what a test.

But other than the annoying test nothing much actually happened which was kinda of good.

–––––—–——–—––—————————

It was already lunch and I am here again at the music room now dancing to random songs like I always do.

But today I at least need to get out of this room 5 minutes early than I usually get out. Because right after lunch is music.

And before anyone could see me here first, I need to get out of this room.

I was dancing to As if it's your last by blackpink when the music was replaced by my alarm, telling me that I need to get out the room.

I quickly unlocked both doors of the room and checked to see if anyone was outside the room.

No one was there. I quickly went to one of my classrooms and just waited until the bell rings for music.

I waited for about 6 minutes when the bell finally rang. I took my bag and started to head to the music room.

I don't know why all the teachers in this school are always late. But I ain't complaining though.

I was the last one to arrive so I quickly place my bag near the mirror away from the pile of bags.

I went to sit on the floor like everyone else but behind everyone.

Even though I love this lesson, I am not going to sit right in front.

The teacher arrived and greeted the class with a smile.

"Okay class, today we are going to do something different. We will be doing a duet." Miss Yang, our music teacher said while clapping her hands.

Nooooooooo! I can't do a duet. We usually only exercise our vocal chords. Even though some sounds pretty bad.

Or we sing some songs that we like for the class and Miss Yang will tell us where to improve. Even though I don't go up front to sing Miss Yang lets  me pass cause it was not graded.

If we don't do any voice activities, Miss Yang would teach us how to play instruments or teach us Melody, Pitches, Harmony and more.

But we never did any duets before. I just hope it's not graded...

"And also this activitiy will be graded" the teacher said while smiling.

Are you freaking kidding me?!

I was just shocked. Just when I thought it wasn't graded. My face was just a mix of confusion and surprise.

It was a good thing my face is covered and my fringe covering my eyes.

Students in the class were a shocked too but surprisingly excited. Probably because it was the first time we are doing a duet.

Everyone was starting to whisper to each other if they want to be partners.

"Oh and I will be choosing the partners for this graded duet." Miss Yang said Taking the class list from her bag.