Stage One

hi. how was the pre-stage?

feedback is welcomed and encouraged!

thanks! c:

{edited}
_____________________________

The light shone through my windows, waking me up from my dream. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head, hearing that Ashton was up already.

"Aww, is someone afraid to go to school?" Ashton mocked me not wanting to get up, I shot him a glare.

"I don't wanna go. I hate school."

"No one wants to either. Get up." He grumbled, walking over to his bed. That's when I noticed, he was only in his boxers. I blushed but hid it quickly before he turned back around, giving me a glare.

"Dude, come on. I don't have time to wait on a dumbass like you."

"Then don't wait for me. I'm not five I don't need help to find my way around the school." I grumbled.

He stopped what he was doing, looking down at me.

"Good fucking luck then." He grabbed his clothes and stormed into the bathroom. I heard running water then the shower turn on.

Great, you made him mad. Fucking great, you probably did need him.

"Shut up." I muttered under my breath, getting up out of bed. I quickly got dressed, putting on my shoes as Ashton stepped out of the bathroom, all punked and shit. His eyes shifted to mine, a green-brown mixture, it took my breath away at the sight.

I coughed quietly then grabbed my school bag, a black backpack and my earbuds, my keys and iPhone, then walked out of the room. Ashton was right behind me, starting to catch up with me, his boots making more noise than my black vans. He pushed his way in front of me, going down the stairs quickly them greeting someone with a hi-five.

Weird.

I went down the stairs and walked off to the side out-of-the-way of the hallway, pulling out my phone and unlocking it. I had written my schedule in the notes, going to the class it said.

The rest of the day before lunch was boring. Just me sitting in class listening to teachers, zoning out about a few things, taking notes. Such fun.

But, lunch was the most entertaining part of the day.

I wasn't really hungry, so I sat down at a table alone, not realising the flaw I did.

"Hey, this is our table." I looked up from my phone to see a guy looking down at me, two more behind him doing the same.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know we had assigned tables in high school..."

His eyes flickered with anger. "Listen here, get up or I'll make you get up."

I sat pretending to think, then shook my head. "Nah, I'm alright here."

He was angry beyond belief, his hands clenched into fists while taking a step towards me.

"Get up."

"But I'm too lazy." I complained.

He grabbed me by my shirt, pulling me up out of my seat and pushing me away. He then stood and looked at me, a smirk on his face.

"You're new here, aren't you?"

"Wow, I'm surprised you noticed."

He punching me in the jaw. I fell onto the floor, holding my jaw. That fucking hurt.

"Well that definitely woke me up from my sleep, thanks for that."

He punched me again as I stood up, throwing one into my stomach, making me fall again. They all snickered, then a voice rose up from everyone else's.