Stage Fifteen

new cover! how do you guys like it? (:

i got bored of the the other one. *shrugs*

i seriosuly can't believe that this many people have seen my story and actually like it, it's weird to me. it doesn't even seen that well writen but okay. i have many plans for it and i can't wait!

thanks for the reads!

{read-over edited}
_____________________________

<Michael's POV>

Luke, Calum, Ashton, and I all talked for a while until Luke and Calum had to go. Once we said our goodbyes the room became silent besides the birds and the wind from outside. I put my phone back onto the desk, turning to look at Ashton, seeing that he was already looking at me. We both looked away quickly, a blush coming onto my cheeks. Our thighs were still touching gentley and all I wanted to do in the moment was to wrap him up into my arms and lay in bed for the rest of the day.

Sadly, reality always brings me back.

My phone was ringing this time. Man I'm popular for some reason.

"Hello?"

Ashton moved back to his bed to give me space laying down and facing the window.

"Hey," She breathed out a big breath of air. Kacie. "I'm about to get off work and I was wondering if you wanted to hangout?"

I smiled. "Sure yeah, what time?"

Ashton was awful quiet, maybe he fell alseep. I turned around to look at him, his back was facing me still and he wasn't moving.

"One. I'll meet you up at your dorm, okay?"

"Okay..." I kept my eyes on Ashton, worry filling my mind. "I'll see you then."

"Bye!"

"Bye."

I slowly hung up, distracted. He didn't move or speak, just laid there, slient and still. It was bothering me, a lot. I kept that to myself and deiced to take a shower before Kacie came. I gathered my stuff and went to the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I stood quietly for a moment, thinking, then started the water and stripped. The hot water felt good on my skin, it was relaxing.

I don't get it...I don't get him.

He confuses me a lot. He makes my heart race nad my mind to go fuzzy and a smile come to my lips...

I was falling, but sadly I couldn't.

He would never like me, never. I'm a boy, he's a boy. It's gay.

I have nothing wrong with it but...I'm not so sure of he does. I'm bisexual for fucks sake, shouldn't I support it?

After a little bit of thought, I did the normal shower things then got out. The room was filled with steam from how hot the water was. I'm surpised it didn't burn my skin. I wraped the towel around my waist, realizing I got in without clothes to change into. I rolled my eyes at my foolish self and opened the door, running into Ashton. Both of us ended up on the floor, me on top of him, eyes wide.

His eyes went all down my body, a hitch his breath when he spotted my hips and v-line. I watched him carefully, looking back up at me, making both of us blush bright red.

"S-Sorry, I was going to knock..."

I stayed still, starting to smile at this positon we were in, Ashton smiled back at me. "It's okay, I forgot clothes so that's why I came back out."

As I spoke, I got up off of him, helping him up with my hand. He nodded quietly, his eyes not making contact with me. The room was quiet as I was unsure what to say and he wasn't speaking either. I walked to my dresser and grabbed a change of clothes-a black band tee and black skinny jeans-going back into the bathroom to change. Once I had the door shut, I stood there for a few moments thinking...