Stage Six

ALMOST OVER 400 READS! I'M YODELING!

THANK YOU GUYS SOOOO MUCH FOR THE READS! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Dat cake tho in the last chapter. (;

This chapter is supper short and I'm soooooo sorry. ):

I'm camping with my family, help me! I love them, but...no.

Comment if you want too.

{Edited}

Thanks! c:

_____________________________

<Michael's POV>

Tomorrow is Saturday. Thank god.

I drove Luke and Calum home, neither talking to each other or me. Once I got back to my room, I fell onto my bed absolutely exhausted. Tonight had been to adventurous for me.

The breakup, almost kiss, and then Luke and Calum...I have no idea what that was about...did Luke like Calum? Does Calum like him back? How come I'm always asking questions to myself?

The door opened, my eyes darted towards it, Ashton. He waved his hand sleepily towards me, falling into his bed.

"Goodnight Michael..."

"Night."

I took off my clothes, sleeping in my boxers and getting into the covers. Tomorrow I hoped that it would be a lot more calmer and laid back.

I woke up the next noting to something poking my side. It tickled. I opened my eyes and saw Ashton's face above my own, a smile on his face.

"You're awake. Awesome. Let's go."

His voice was so casual, I furred my eyebrows in confusion. "Go where?"

"I wanna show you a place I love to go..."

Why did he want to bring me?

"Okay?" I got up and quickly got dressed. Ashton was smiling glancing between me and the window. I chuckled at him, walking over towards the window. "What are you so happy about?"

"Come on, I'll lead you..."

Ashton opened the window and stepped out onto the roof, I followed ending up slightly tripping. Ashton's hands wrapped around my waist. I blushed a light pink. His face was lit up with a smile, something that I've never seen but will cherish the memory forever.

"Close your eyes." He spoke quietly, I chuchlked.

"How am I suppose to see and not fall to my death?"

He rolled his eyes. "I'll lead you."

His hand found mine, I obeyed and closed my eyes. He lead me, it seemed to take forever. I shuffled my feet carefully along with Ashton's hand and the sound of his voice to guide me.

"Now," his hand left mine, placing them back onto my waist from behind. "you can't open your eyes just yet." His voice slithered in my ear. A cold chill ran down my pine.

I crossed my arms over my chest, pouting my lip. He chuckled. His hands moved lower, onto my hips. I was starting to feel hot from the friction of his touch.

"Open your eyes...."

I did as told, seeing a beautiful sunrise, orange, pink, and light blue rolled up into a canvas, waiting to be painted by a famous artist. I was in awe.

"I come up here to think sometimes, when I can't sleep...or when I'm feeling sad or something." Ashton shrugged to prove his point. His head was resting on my shoulder.

"I-It's beautiful..."

"Isn't? I love the colors and how they mix together."

I nodded, my voice getting caught in my throat. He was still touching me, gently moving his thumbs up and down my hips. I yawned softly in response to his warm touch.

"We'll head back in a few minutes...let me enjoy it just a little while longer."

"Okay."

After about five minutes, Ashton said that we should get back. I followed him back towards the room, going straight back to bed (earning a laugh for Ashton) and falling back asleep.