Stage Eleven

WARNING: This chapter may be triggering to some. Please don't read if you get easily triggered!

{Edited}
_______________________________

<Ashton's POV>

Today didn't seem right to me. But Mondays never normally do anyway. There was just something...off about today. I couldn't quite place it.

"Homework?"

I showed it to him, his eyebrows raised.

"Oh...thanks."

He was surprised. Yeah, I actually did it for once. I had surprised myself by competing it on Friday after the party. I needed to get my mind off of something else...

I wonder how Sarah's doing with all of this. I bet she's found another boy to make out with and have sex with. How glad am I to get out of that one. She was sweet non the less but, just to needy. She always wanted kisses or something like that. That's not how an normal healthy relationship works. She relied on me for happiness it seems and even though I've never been in healthy relationship, I know how they go.

"Ashton, what's the answer to number six?"

I looked down at the paper, reading the answer out loud. He nodded approvingly and moved onto another student. I glanced around the room quickly, seeing people I knew and some people I didn't know. There was this one boy, long hair curly at the ends, tall with green eyes. He was quite fit in his white tee shirt and black jeans. He had a lot of tattoos along his arms, but he still looked friendly. He had to be new, I've never seen him before.

"Let's get to the lesson."

My mind wondered off, the classroom becoming the place of my imagination. I wondered what Michael was doing right now. Sitting in a classroom, actually paying attention, maybe not paying attention. Maybe he was writing notes, maybe staring off into space as I was.

"Ashton you'll be paired with"-

I looked to see who the teacher was pointing towards, the new kid. I nodded and everyone got with their partners, I took a seat in the desk next to his.

"I'm Harry."

I nodded my head. "Ashton."

"Now, you guys will be working on a project, which I all The Bottle Rocket Challenge. What you have to do is make a bottle rocket which we will be launching off during class. Here are the instructions and if you have any questions ask me."

He passed out the papers and then sat behind his desk, staring down at the small stack of papers to grade. I read the paper, glancing at Harry who was smiling.

Damn, why is this kid so happy?

"He's so creative don't you think?" He said sarcastically, smiling towards me.

"Sure is." I faced him. "So, how do you want to do this?"

He shrugged. "I don't really care. I at least want to pass this class so I can graduate. We can mess around if you want to and make a really derpy looking rocket."

"Sounds like my kind of project. Let's get to it then."

🚬

I saw Michael in the hall onto his last period, which I skipped. I walked back up the stairs not getting caught by the person on duty and into my room, collapsing onto my bed. I decided to play the xbox 360, bored out of my mind.

Grand theft auto 4 was in, I was to lazy to change it so I decided to play it. I stole a car, driving around aimlessly, running over people.

I was laughing like a mad man when Michael walked in, along with Harry about an hour later.