9:At the station...

The police care soon pulled up at the station. The balloon was still in the back of the car with you, lightly hovering over the vinyl seats, occasionally bumping into the car ceiling. But...the cops didn't even acknowledge it. It was only you who could see it.
"Alright kid, were here." The wide officer announced opening the front car door and stepping out. He opened your door and assisted you up out of the car still clutching the back of your neck. You never took your eyes off of the ballon...just when it turned around and more words were shown on it, inscribed in white letters:
"Midnight tonight"
You smiled in comfort knowing that Pennywise MUST still be alive, but you didn't hold your breath; Pennywise was unpredictable, and you loved him.

You were walked into the police station and sat in a waiting room next to a vending machine full of candy and drinks. So many meaningful reminders of Pennywise were inside the vending machine; popcorn packets, cotton candy bags and even candy canes, this made you slightly chuckle, it wasn't even Christmas it was the middle of June.
You then looked up and saw the wide officer approach you with a solemn expression on his face.

(Sad content! ⚠️ if you've lost a family member DON'T READ ⚠️ sorry I felt like adding a tragedy)

" Uh, kid. I've got some bad news for ya. Um I don't know how to tell you this but... your parents were murdered." He said placing his hand on your shoulder.
"What?! Who did it?!" You asked fighting the urge to get up and run.
"My partner's son, Henry Bowers, turns out the little shit popped his own father off as well." The officer said with a furious expression on his face.
Your blood boiled once again at the thought of Bowers doing this.
(Your POV)
That fucking asshole! If only that fucker was still alive. I'd kill him myself. I don't know why I didn't do it when I had the chance..!

All these thoughts and debated ran through your mind over and over and before the officer could comfort you you jumped up and hurled yourself to the automatic door of the station still handcuffed.
"Hey! GET BACK HERE!" The officer yelled abruptly.
You were about to cease upon the door before something cold, sharp and painful entered your soft skin. A fast wave of vibrating pain flooded your body starting at your left shoulder then traveling through your whole body. You screeched in confusion and pain before your body froze up and came tumbling to the floor. You couldn't move. Everything went black. You'd been tasered.

You woke in an unfamiliar room, the memory of you parents flooded you mind still, you were on the verge of weeping constantly, until you looked around. Everything in the room was white, even your clothing. You came to the painful realisation that you were in a jail cell. There were bared windows so you could see outside; it was dark. You looked to your right and saw a small digital clock on the wall. It flashed :11:55 pm.
(Your POV)
Wait it's 11:55, what was on that balloon earlier? 'Midnight tonight'. Is he going to kill someone? I wish he was more specific.
Just before you could think of anything else, you felt a burning feeling of being watched...